Hello

Options
Hello I'm not new to this site but finally decided to take the courage to reach out to other people. I have a constant battle with food. I often eat out of boredom and not hunger so I have just starred the gym again and trying to focus on other things. I'm at my biggest and I really don't want to get any bigger.

Replies

• stevesbluebmw
    stevesbluebmw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I enjoy my food too and eat most when stuck in front of a computer at work (seem to forget all about healthy choices and hunger) just eat as a distraction. Good luck on the re focused journey
  • cleo_princess
    cleo_princess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi :) it was my first time today reaching out to people and I'm not new either. Good luck on your journey xoxo
  • jimbaldwin1972
    jimbaldwin1972 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello.. New to this chat thing..
  • donnyg08
    donnyg08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The battle with eating the right food and not eating to much is always a big deal. Keeping the focus on working out sometimes helps.
  • redrhian
    redrhian Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello thanks for the replies. Still trying to work this app. It's really good to know that I'm not the only one that's had to return.
  • redrhian
    redrhian Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    donnyg08 wrote: »
    The battle with eating the right food and not eating to much is always a big deal. Keeping the focus on working out sometimes helps.

Thanks for the tip. I have joined my work gym so no excuses as it's literally the floor beneath me.
  • BreannaB823
    BreannaB823 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • HotBod003
    HotBod003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Here if you need to talk
  • MeinProgress
    MeinProgress Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @redrhian - Glad you found the community! It really has helped me stay dedicated to my journey