Depression and life? Need motivation

Options
ShyShineGirl
ShyShineGirl Posts: 9 Member
edited July 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi guys..

Life is totally sucking right now..due to some unexpected financial troubles husband and I are living barely pay check to pay check right now...I got some awful news (on my birthday of all days) from the vet last week that my pet has an inoperable deadly tumor growing in his mouth and he only has a couple weeks to live. Hes very special to me and it has just devastated me and I have zero motivation now to do anything..I havent really done anything since I found out and I just feel like all these bad things are happening to me and theres nothing good in life or anything to look forward too right now : (

It just always seems just as life starts to seem ok something awful happens and I never get a break from it all...I put on a happy face but really i feel like death inside. I look at myself and feel so ugly and hopeless right now and i dont know how to get out of this funk : (

Well anyways sorry to be such a debbie downer but I dont have anyone to vent to.

Replies

• mootsie981
    mootsie981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear all of this, especially about your pet. I am very attached to mine and she is getting very old. I can't imagine what you are going through. Try to hang in there and remember to take care of yourself. Believe it or not, exercise will help you feel better. It doesn't have to be a lot. A short walk might be enough to lift your mood. Hope things start looking up for you.
  • dmmfox
    dmmfox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Snuggle your pet every single free second you can. We lost a cat last year, I still went to the gym after, but I literally cried my way through the hallways for the first few weeks. I also started sleeping with our dog in his dog bed for a while like a crazy person. You'll get back on track, but right now your fur baby is more important.