Purple People Eaters Wednesday

Options
Alright people!!! How are we doing this fine weigh in day?!! I don't think I saw a post yet so thought I would get it started. I have not been on here in a few days...Not been doing too well and trying to come out of my hole today and say hi... :happy:

Hope everyone is doing well....getting in that water!! and all our calories!!! (I am preaching to the choir here I think lol ) Dont forget to exercise...I did not exercise this morning..I did Turbo Jam yesterday...:bigsmile:

Replies

• Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Alright people!!! How are we doing this fine weigh in day?!! I don't think I saw a post yet so thought I would get it started. I have not been on here in a few days...Not been doing too well and trying to come out of my hole today and say hi... :happy:

Hope everyone is doing well....getting in that water!! and all our calories!!! (I am preaching to the choir here I think lol ) Dont forget to exercise...I did not exercise this morning..I did Turbo Jam yesterday...:bigsmile:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm here. Doing good. Sent my weigh in info already. Waiting to see the results on the board. Hope everybody did great!!!!
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    I am kind of holding still at the moment. I am new medicines and I think it is causing alot of water weight...I dont know what to do...Very frustrating right now...as if I don't have enough to deal with...now I get to worry about my weight too..
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Holding still is a lot better than what we were doing before we started. Just consider this a break. You've already lost a lot.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :drinker: I'm here. Forgot to weigh this morning. I think I lost a pound or two. P
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    Holding still is a lot better than what we were doing before we started. Just consider this a break. You've already lost a lot.

I know...just so very frustrating...I still have 40 to go..And I have to try twice as hard as a normal person to lose due to all this medical stuff going on...It's just so very hard to have to deal with...Trying to hang in there and not fall off the wagon lol :bigsmile:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm still fairly new, so can I ask how one goes about joining a team?
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I stopped taking the steroids my dr had me on. The exercise is working a bit, but I still have some numbness. I think it'll get better.
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    I'm still fairly new, so can I ask how one goes about joining a team?

i will talk to Tamara about getting you on one of the teams :wink:
  • suprjewels
    Options

I know...just so very frustrating...I still have 40 to go..And I have to try twice as hard as a normal person to lose due to all this medical stuff going on...It's just so very hard to have to deal with...Trying to hang in there and not fall off the wagon lol :bigsmile:

I know what you are going through. I have women issues that make it twice as hard. My doc put my on meds. But, sometimes the meds are just hard on the body. Good luck!!!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Just let me know what challenges/goals/etc are, please!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    One of our first challenges was lower salt intake. I had great results on that one and kept it. We usually just have mini challenges on a daily basis, like squats and push ups, or going longer than normal on a cardio workout.
    We all have our own personal goals.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    So how was everyones day? kinda a bump to see the ones that have been MIA today