Options
1235»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    trjjoy wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »

I need to be at a very accurate 1500-1600 calories to lose. I'm 140, lightly active, heavy weight train 4x per week, average 12-14k steps, no cardio.

Walking is cardio.

Umm...not the way I do it? It's definitely NEAT for me. Thanks though.
  • idabest777
    idabest777 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I started at 163 and am now down to 135 but I've been fluctuating between 133-135 for the last couple of weeks. I was at 140 for most of highschool and slowly drifted after that (I was 24 when I was 160, now 25). I ideally want to get down to 125 and stay there. I definitely have a curvy body type so most of my weight has come off of my waist/upper body (while leaving my boobs and butt pretty much intact). I'm hoping these last 10 pounds come off my butt/upper legs because I don't really want my body from the waist up to get any smaller.
  • ktkruszka
    ktkruszka Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'4" here! In order to get to anything near a goal weight, I just had the sleeve done.
    HW: 336
    CW: 299
    GW: just to shop at the regular stores comfortably and look good at it
  • PrairieChicken84
    PrairieChicken84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 36 years old. 128lbs. Last year I got down below 125 and my boobs shrank, so I think this is my "sweet spot" weight. I've been recomping since then and I think I "look" leaner & smaller, even though I'm 5-8lbs heavier now. Right about 19% Body Fat, down from 21%
  • hmltwin
    hmltwin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4.5" (I'm 39 years old). I had gotten up to 187 pounds, but I'm down to 153 pounds. I've lost nine pounds since I joined MFP at the end of May and I'm hoping to get down to 145 pounds. I'd be fine with getting down to 135, but... yeah, I think that's the smallest I'd go. I was 116 pounds when I graduated high school and I looked way too skinny back then.

Each of us is an individual. If you look and feel great at less than 120: go for it! FWIW: the CDC says adult women at 5'4" shouldn't weigh less than 108 pounds, though.
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I signed in here, saying I was 5' 3" or so. Well, at the doc's office the other day, they asked what my height was. I said, "5' 3",' and they asked me when the last time was that I was measured. I told them. "When I was in high school, I was measured at 5' 4.5"." Their reaction made me say, "Well, maybe we should check." They did. I am now only 5 feet tall. Good night! Where did 4.5 inches go? Disgusting. So I don't belong here.
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone here who's aiming for 105-110lbs at 5'3? I've got a very small frame, so that's my goal.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5" tall.... started out at 208, got down to 138 (too skinny for me, retrospectively) Gained some back, and now at 186 trying to get back to 160 (yes - 160 is my goal weight, even though the BMI scale says that's too fat)

at 160 pounds I will be a size 8/10 with an approximate 30" waist, my opinion is that's not fat.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    jmidd97 wrote: »
    Is there anyone here who's aiming for 105-110lbs at 5'3? I've got a very small frame, so that's my goal.

I posted earlier, but I'm 5'3" and currently sitting at 108-109 pounds. I started at 139 pounds.
  • RainyDayBrunette
    RainyDayBrunette Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5'4" here! Started at 212 pounds. 195 now, after 12 weeks keto. My goal is 125-130. I don't think I could ever be lower than that... I have a medium frame.
  • btmumma
    btmumma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'4" starting out at 220, currently 174, goal weight 140...I may re-evaluate when I get to 140 to see if I want to lose more but I looked pretty healthy when I was younger and around 135-140 (I'm 46 years old now).

I'm 46 also. My top weight around Christmas was 225#. Today I weighed in at 200 reaching my first goal! My next goal is 160. And my final goal is 135#. I think I looked healthy then too.
  • Tegan_the_Vegan
    Tegan_the_Vegan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"! My heaviest was being 63 kg in high school. I'm 22 years old now and I weigh 52kg, I want to get down to 50kg but am struggling with the last 2 kilos :P
  • ntbck8
    ntbck8 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'4", started at 262. Stopped at 190 to maintain during a pregnancy. I'm now 23 weeks, and have put on 5-7lbs depending on the day lol. I don't have a goal weight, but more a look I have in mind. At 140 I plan to maintain for a bit, and then start a recomp.

Hey thats awesome that you are maintaining at that weight for your pregnancy. I tried to do that during my last pregnancy and had to just put it on the shelf for a while. I never stopped getting morning sick and I would get it whenever. Needless to say I was eating and drinking stuff I shouldn't just to get thru it. Koolaid was my best friend since I couldn't drink water. Kudos to you for valient effort.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Possibly. My goal has been 115, but I saw some pictures last night of me at my current weight (119) and I was shocked at what I saw. I may need to go a little lower than I thought. :(
  • stcbility
    stcbility Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'4" and 132 lbs. currently. My goal is 105-110.
  • BethanyFrench
    BethanyFrench Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and at 173. size 12s are getting loose on me at the moment. I don't ever remember being less than a size 10 in my entire life, (I'm 33 now.) my wrist measurements tell me I'm large framed, so I actually have NO goal weight figured out. In my mind I'd love to be 125, but I don't know if that's realistic as a large framed girl. I look better now than I did in high school! LOL!
  • havalynd
    havalynd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ah, I'm in this club!! 5'4" at 190 now, 35lbs lost. My goal for the near future is 150 lbs for graduation next summer. From then on I'd hope to maintain a while while reassessing my goals - I can't ever remember weighing less than 175 in my life but you guys give me hope! I'm a little nervous about excess skin already but lol that's later-me's worry.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    havalynd wrote: »
    Ah, I'm in this club!! 5'4" at 190 now, 35lbs lost. My goal for the near future is 150 lbs for graduation next summer. From then on I'd hope to maintain a while while reassessing my goals - I can't ever remember weighing less than 175 in my life but you guys give me hope! I'm a little nervous about excess skin already but lol that's later-me's worry.

Yeah. I'm lighter than I've ever been. Pretty sure I was at least 150 in 6th grade and between that and 180 my whole adult life. It seems weird at first, but it all kind of happens over a long period of time so you adjust to your body as you go.
  • eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Possibly. My goal has been 115, but I saw some pictures last night of me at my current weight (119) and I was shocked at what I saw. I may need to go a little lower than I thought. :(

That's my goal too! I want to work on toning as well