Hearing the words - "Have you lost weight?"

Options
I've been getting this question a lot!! Uhhh how utterly amazing it is for people to notice your hard work! It gives me such drive to keep going!! I don't recognize myself in the mirror anymore - who is this strong confident smily girl looking back at me?!

Replies

• schwich13
    schwich13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!! Enjoy it, you've earned it!!!!
  • cclorentz91
    cclorentz91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    schwich13 wrote: »
    That's so awesome!!!! Enjoy it, you've earned it!!!!
    Thanks lady! It's so beyond exciting!
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    i know it's pretty awesome ,isn't it. huge motivation to keep going when other people notice.
  • displaced1
    displaced1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have just started getting this after 3 stone lost, about halfway to goal. It is a great feeling, even though I am doing it for me and not them!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go! :smile: It's always nice to get reconfirmation that the hard work is paying off!
  • lasirena624
    lasirena624 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been getting this question a lot!! Uhhh how utterly amazing it is for people to notice your hard work! It gives me such drive to keep going!! I don't recognize myself in the mirror anymore - who is this strong confident smily girl looking back at me?!

Me too! Or people have told me "you look great" or "I am inspiring them"!!! After loosing thirty one pounds people are starting to notice. I had no idea my pre baby body could ever come back, I am loving seeing my curves in the right places reappear! 9-10 more pounds to go and the positive attention on my success so far is really boosting my morale!!!
  • cclorentz91
    Options
    You guys are all so awesome! It's so wonderful to see the positivity that comes from this and also the support! Proud of you all. We can all get there. We have to learn to appreciate every part of the journey. And celebrate every milestone no matter how minuscule we think it might be!
  • Luckychic_93
    Luckychic_93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Honestly, my favorite thing that I've heard is "wow you look toned! What's your workout regimen?" My gynecologist said this! Haha. It was really amazing to hear that though and is definitely a confidence boost!
  • cclorentz91
    Options
    Honestly, my favorite thing that I've heard is "wow you look toned! What's your workout regimen?" My gynecologist said this! Haha. It was really amazing to hear that though and is definitely a confidence boost!
    Wow that's incredible! You are definitely doing something right if someone is complimenting how toned you are! I hope you took that as the biggest compliment! It honestly is huge. Good for you girl!