Friends, training hard eating high!

Options
Hi, Im upping my exercise as I've found it makes my mood so much better! A day started at the gym is the best day. Have also realised I'm 11 weeks out from my next half marathon. So far im doing 2xpilates, 2xspinning, 1xbodypump and 3xtraining runs per week with 4.5miles walking per day. I've realised that 1,200 is just not gonna cut it unless i plan on getting really weak and ill so looking for freinds with open diaries who are loosing on 1600 calories+ to give me confidence that weight loss can still be successful eating more (thus preventing crashing and binging) and ideas on how to eat higher but still healthy. Im currently following the IIFYM approach after having made the mistake of overtraining, crashing and binging twice within the past month!

Replies

• wildtxn
    wildtxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I avg between 1800-2000 a day on my calories and eat pretty clean and usually 6x a day. I found smaller meals more often works better for me and keeps me from getting hungry during the day. You're definitely working out enough to need more than 1200 a day. I'll send you an add if you want to see my diary. Feel free to ask if you want any recipes I use to keep things from getting boring.