40 yr old married mom looking for female friends. Let's lose weight together.

Options
2»

Replies

• jasnyder2
    jasnyder2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 39 year old single mom with two teenagers. I am looking to lose 50 lbs and I am pretty new to this. I have logged meals and exercise on here but that is it. I don't know how to add friends so if your looking for a new friend to add feel free to friend me.
  • Bmoremama
    Bmoremama Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 40, married, mom of 2, down 75 of the 100 pounds I would like to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • heleftthe99
    heleftthe99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40yo married mom, too. Would love another encouragement companion on this journey!
  • skinny_inside_70
    skinny_inside_70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 yo mom of 2. Struggling with maintaining a healthy weight since my 20's. Lost 80lbs on my own since 2005. I've managed to keep it off until I gained 20 back after 2 surgeries. Back on track, looking to network and make new friends to do it together.
  • lista10
    lista10 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm married and a mom you can add me if you want
  • masterll
    masterll Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. Single mom, over 40 and on the same journey to loose weight. Would love to have new friends to keep me motivated and I will do the same. This is my second week back using MFP, this time for good. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • curry39
    curry39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would like to be you fitness pal I also need some friend's
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    New to myfitnesspal, and I am not sure how to add people. I, too, am a 41 yr old mom of 3. I am so tired and need help with my motivation.
  • tammi526
    tammi526 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. Mother of 4 and 50 yrs old
  • DoRianDaz
    DoRianDaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 and in need of community support. Let's do this together
  • curry39
    curry39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on fitness pal for a while my girlfriend told me about and started she seems to stop or go on and off. We like some need females fitness pal who wants to get healthy and not go on and off. But I don't know how to add people I have try everything anyone who wants to help and get healthy let me know.