Let's do this!!! Add me!! :-)

Options
Hello everyone out there in fit land!! I am so excited to start my journey and stick with it!! I have never actually counted or tracked my calories ever and have been stuck at my current weight range in the 240 ish range. Currently I am at 245 and my goal weight is 180!! I will get there and be in the best shape of my life!! I encourage all of you to stick with your goals and achieve them!! Don't get discouraged if you slip up just dust your self off and keep it moving!! To a better you and me, God Bless!!!! :-)

Replies

• judyring
    judyring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.
  • gregoiredani
    gregoiredani Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this! What an amazing attitude!!! Add me if you'd like.
  • fat2fitp
    fat2fitp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @greg- we have to keep a positive attitude and thanks! i will add you! @makayla and judy I am adding you as well! :-)
  • fat2fitp
    Options
    judyring wrote: »
    Add me if you like.

I sent a request did it go through?
  • GetTo180
    GetTo180 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great attitude. Our goals are almost exactly the same. I weigh 242 and am trying to get to 180. I have been bouncing up and down for years and hope that hiring a personal training and focusing on what will work for me when it comes to meals, that I will succeed. Good luck!
  • fat2fitp
    Options
    @godinscott- Sorry im just reading this but wow yes might as well say the same! We can do this and we will!! Awesome on hiring a trainer and working out your meal plan. You are taking accountability! I am looking forward to posting my before and after pic with you I pray nothing but success in your journey!! God Bless!! :-)
  • JessStevo93
    JessStevo93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice motivation! Added :)