What are YOU doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I accepted a date to see Star Trek... I'm not looking forward to it as I've never met the person face to face before...but I suppose I gotta do it sometime!

Perfect choice for 1st date, tho...
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm going to pretend to watch TV while I'm really napping in the recliner.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Well, now it is Saturday night and I'm watching Bridge of Spies with my husband and daughter and having a vodka soda. Thrilling times, I tell you.
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    deemlucero wrote: »
    at least tonight there's ufc fights!! No crummy tv this night for this girl

Who do u want to win tonight? I hope Holm wins @deemlucero

I'm from NM, its Holly Holm all the way!!!
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    allaboutthemshrugs Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Did my second session at the gym while watching the UFC. Finished came home, ate some pasta with ground turkey, and peanut butter out of the jar with a fork like a Neanderthal. Then layed on my couch wondering what to do cuz I'm so bored so I decided to post on the forums. Gotta love boredom.
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    Did my second session at the gym while watching the UFC. Finished came home, ate some pasta with ground turkey, and peanut butter out of the jar with a fork like a Neanderthal. Then layed on my couch wondering what to do cuz I'm so bored so I decided to post on the forums. Gotta love boredom.

Love it!!
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    Options
    Yes sir project. Im on the west coast, and the prelims started at like 3. And the main card I think was like 5ish. I watched the prelims at the gym but I don't have a chance to watch the main card so I'm just getting updates through IG and forums. It's free on Fox.
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    Options
    personally I want Holly to win, and I would love Holly to rematch Miesha (I am a Miesha Fan) but I think Holly could figure her out and beat her if they fought again. I have a feeling when Miesha comes back Holly and her will fight again for a chance at Nunes or whoever is the champ at that time.
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    deemlucero wrote: »
    at least tonight there's ufc fights!! No crummy tv this night for this girl

Woah there is?? What time!

I'm in NM and main event is happening now
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    Options
    I typically don't miss fighting (I retired in 2014) but when I watch good fights it brings that itch back. But then I remember the weight cut, and then I'm like yeahhhhh, no. I'm over that. Did Holly win that first round?
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the porch listening to the crickets
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    Options
    Is she losing in the stand up? this is a classic case of a boxer who learned how to kick fighting someone whose well versed in Muay Thai. I wondered how it was going to pan out for either of them.
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    Ah what a bummer! Good fight though