Weight Loss Progress Pics-When and when NOT to?

Options
How often should progress pics be taken? I think that not seeing a real progress in a pic, may set me back!

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I do every 3 months so I'm sure to see progress but lots of people here do monthly. Be sure to take measurements too!
  • cgarcia_0914
    cgarcia_0914 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I do every 3 months so I'm sure to see progress but lots of people here do monthly. Be sure to take measurements too!

Oh yea, totally forgot about measurements! Thanks!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I try not to do more than once per month, officially. There are some days I feel really lean though and I'll go take some pictures regardless of when I did it last. This was not the case when I was overweight though..only once I got more lean.
  • 321BooM
    321BooM Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Every 4 weeks. I also try to do them on a Friday morning because if I'm going to eat more than normal it's more likely to happen at the weekend!
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm about twenty pounds down and feel a big difference in clothing. I took pics yesterday in same workout attire and poses as my "before" photos, and can't see a bit of difference. Made me want to scream! I'll try for pics again in another ten.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I did my progress pics every 25# lost, measurements once a week. I took my last one at start of maintenance and will take another next year to see if my skin has tightened up at all.