HELP! Just saw doctor today.

Options
2»

Replies

• 10ssmith
    10ssmith Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Personal exp.

Phentermine is amazing . I was on the same mg. I loved how alive I felt and how it craved my appetite ..

But Phentermine has a horrible downfall in which I will not go back to it. I am now learning how to eat .

You don't learn how to eat with taking Phentermine . Your appetite is simply gone .
    Even though I lost weight with Phentermine and Had the same idea as you 4 years ago, I gained my weight back plus some because I didn't know how to eat ..

Feel free to add me and message me if you would like
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I have come across several people who had cardiac dysrhythmias due to this medication. Unless absolutely necessary, I would avoid it.
  • TswvNplooj
    TswvNplooj Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone.
  • zerocool44535
    zerocool44535 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and started at 178 in January. I have a desk job.

I am now 138. I go for a 30 minute walk during lunchtime and i joined a gym. As i eat with my partner at night, I purposefully eat less for breakfast, lunch and mid afternoon snack (~500 calories total) so I can make a higher calorie dinner.

While I haven't had experience with taking prescription weight loss pills, I would say that there is no pill to give motivation. That is all you.

I tried for two years to lose weight, but it only stuck this time around. One day, it was the day. No particular reason why but i was determined to do it.

You need to work on your motivation issues first as if you haven't learned good habits, when you finally come off those pills you will just go back to your prior eating habits and put the weight back on.