30 day shred to start 1st August...anyone wanna join in?

Options

Replies

• spiritlevel9
    spiritlevel9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I got 7 lbs to lose after 10lbs crept back on after I got slack with my logging. I lost 4 lbs this week but need to stay motivated to lose that last few. Hopefully for good this time. I will keep logging!
  • jodieallot
    jodieallot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in. It's fab! I completed it last summer but I need to get back to working out. Fallen off the wagon big time!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    mrsmoranJ wrote: »
    hi im new to this can you tell me what is entailed im still finding my way through the site and haven't introduced myself yet, please be gentle with me im also a technophobe oh dear many thanks

It's a circuit training / can do in your own living room / free on YouTube amazing workout of awesomeness. Jillian Michaels is a hard task master but it is so worth it. The first couple of days are really really tough but then all of a sudden you realise you can do it more easily.
  • NKnobloch6
    NKnobloch6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Have not done any of Jillian Michaels before but looking for something to get me back on track and stay motivated!
  • kimchi318
    kimchi318 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    NKnobloch6 wrote: »
    Count me in! Have not done any of Jillian Michaels before but looking for something to get me back on track and stay motivated!

She definitely motivates...my hubby thinks it is funny when i put the shred dvd on, because by the time we get to punches I'm muttering and aiming at her face :)
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I would love to join! I really need to kick it in gear again!
  • juliasulay
    juliasulay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yes! I would like to try it
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have started and quit the 30 day shred more times then I care to admit lol. Count me in, I'd like to make it all the way through this time!!! Anyone can feel free to add me too :)
  • wigal23
    wigal23 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My fitness level is pretty low, but I'm willing to give this a try. Count me in!
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in! I picked up the DVD on amazon prime day and was going to start it today
  • juliasulay
    juliasulay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how this works! but i want to try it.! please keeps me posted
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Okay I'm in. Been trying to find something to add to my workouts (right now just running and using elliptical), so this will be a great alternative! Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend too!
  • Tonigrubb
    Tonigrubb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi - would like to join you but please can i ask what the workout is called we are following is called ? I'm in the UK and on looking a utube there are a couple on there!! Any help would be lovely - thanks
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Tonigrubb wrote: »
    Hi - would like to join you but please can i ask what the workout is called we are following is called ? I'm in the UK and on looking a utube there are a couple on there!! Any help would be lovely - thanks

Its called 30DS or 30 Day Shred Jillian Michaels
  • tashagilly88
    tashagilly88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm in 100% need a major kick up the bum.....please add me if your good at doing so! Even my leggings are getting tight now
  • MelCC581
    MelCC581 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! I actually already started, but would love the motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Does anyone do all 3 levels each week? Like 1 Monday, 2 Wednesday, 3 Friday? I don't like to do the same routine everyday.
  • kimberly184
    kimberly184 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in