back to square one

Options
Was doing so well and then fell horribly off the wagon and am back to starting weight. But i will not give us, will start again and do even better. Wish me luck

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    welp for me this is a life time thing. so one day off the wagon just means jump back on the next day.

You can do this!
  • ChrisVassell
    ChrisVassell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just curious, why did you fall off the first time? Just wondering, this happens to me all the time as well.
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I fell.off too! Starting again today. It took 12 months to lose 28lbs., and 6 to put 16 back on. I have to change again....good luck everyone restarting their journey
  • JMS11366
    JMS11366 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again today too. I have always been a yo-yo dieter but after a bout of food poisoning then a kidney infection I have lost a stone and this has been my incentive to start again and lose more. I have about 30lbs to lose. I have bought myself a fitbit and oiled my bicycle so here goes. Good luck to us all.
  • dawniemate
    Options
    jillnboo wrote: »
    I'm starting again today too. I have always been a yo-yo dieter but after a bout of food poisoning then a kidney infection I have lost a stone and this has been my incentive to start again and lose more. I have about 30lbs to lose. I have bought myself a fitbit and oiled my bicycle so here goes. Good luck to us all.

I've recharged my fit bit too!! I'm also walking the 6 flights of stairs at work, and trying to get at least 12 thousand steps in! Any tips to fit in extra exercise into my day is greatly appreciated x. Good luck
  • rbeardshaw
    rbeardshaw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck with your new start! I restarted last Wednesday after gaining all my weight again. I hope you have all the success you need and achieve your personal goals.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! What made you fall off, and what will you do differently this time to prevent that happening again?
  • dawniemate
    Options
    I was off work for 6 months after having an operating on my shoulder. During that time I was out walking /running everyday for at least 45 mins. Now back in work , I start at 6am each day, by the time I get home at 3pm I'm shattered and have no energy for anything! ! That's my excuse! ! Need some motivation