*Insanity*

NickiSchreiber
NickiSchreiber Posts: 4
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I am just now starting insanity and am so excited. Today was day 2 and my legs were on fire! Anyone else doing it to? I don't really have a diet plan but i do fallow calories and try to eat healthy. I know i make better decisions now then i use to. I am very serious about losing 50 lbs. I would love the support!

Replies

• wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Great work girl! I was doing Insantiy, but just started chaLEAN extreme! I've done 1 full round of Insanity though! Add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    I do Insanity as part of a mix of workouts! There are several threads of people doing the programs you can do a search for them! Good luck on your journey!
  • selfdiscipline73
    selfdiscipline73 Posts: 74 Member
    I just finished Day 12 of Insanity! I have been doing it 2 times a week for a few months now, but I decided to go full out with it! I absolutely love it! Good luck and results!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    I am on day 9 today, well was finished it for today. tomorrow is day 10.

lovin on it
  • I have heard such good things about it. My sister tried it and said she loved it. I would love to try it one day also. Good luck with everything
  • I ordered it...and its still in the wrapper..I am scared that I wont be able to complete it, and pass out...(I know..I'm a cornball).
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    I absolutely love Insanity! Although finding month 2 really tough at the moment! I'm day 3 month 2 today and I have to say month 1 seemed like a breeze compared to month 2!!!

Still, I'm getting fabulous results with it - if you're prepared to put in the hard work each day you get the results that you're after! (See my profile pic!!) Keep going with it and 'DIG DEEP'!!! lol
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    I have 2 and half weeks of Insanity left but am slacking off right now. I started Chalean Extreme recently. I just couldn't wait to get it started.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    I am so excited to see so many of you doing Insanity, it is such a good program. Good luck to you all, and if you need any additional support please feel free to add me.
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    I ordered it...and its still in the wrapper..I am scared that I wont be able to complete it, and pass out...(I know..I'm a cornball).

I felt exactly the same about month 2 - I've lost count how many times I go and grab some water!!! Bite the bullet and go for it - you won't regret it - you'll love it!!!

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    YES!! I am now doing the MAX videos 3x a week, along with weights and spinning the other 3 days. I love it!! I was so used to doing weights 3x a week and I went to only Insanity and lost some arm definition. BUT have gained in ab definition!! So now I do both and it is working out great!! My arms and abs are very defined......my legs are just a lost cause! But they are looking much better than before!! Keep it up! The first full week, my calfs hurt me so bad, but I kept it up and the 2nd week they were not sore. I have been doing it since January.....LOVE IT!!!

Keep up the great work! You will see a huge difference!!
This discussion has been closed.