Am I getting somewhere? (scary pics!) :P

Options
Hello! This is the improvement I made so far.
I'm 5,9 feet and 145 lbs.
Apparently I can't lose weight anymore with diet (I started reverse dieting from 1100 kcal per day, I KNOW!!!) so I just started weightlifting with small weights and bodyweight mainly.

My head is wrong because I don't see much difference from end of June and today's picture! :( My bf tells me there's a huge difference. I believe him because every day, above all by evening, I feel extremely fat. It's ridiculous but it seems fat materializes on my body by night... stupid head of mine...

Well, aside from my being paranoid, I have some goals to reach:
1-Doing a complete push up (Yeah, I can only do it with bent knees)
2-Doing a complete pull-up and chin-up (I can barely do one while sitting on the floor).
3-Doing a handstand (I manage it on the wall only)
4-Losing those muffin tops!!!!

Do you think I will manage it some day?

h04s5g4veveb.jpg

Replies

• NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!
    Stomach, and inner and outer thighs look different- more toned, great work!
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Massive difference, look how far you have come
  • ashardo
    ashardo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference! You look lean and toned, great job. Keep up the good work! We are our own worst critic.
  • jgeorge69
    jgeorge69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference! You look great..definitely lost weight and toned up! Listen to your boyfriend, he knows what he's talking about! Great work!! Congrats!!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! We're always our own worst critics. Please be nice to yourself your body is amazing!
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    145lb at 5'9" is actually your ideal weight - you look FANTASTIC. :)
  • muddishooz
    muddishooz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Major difference. You look great.
  • Pelses
    Pelses Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Titaggg wrote: »
    Hello! This is the improvement I made so far.
    I'm 5,9 feet and 145 lbs.
    Apparently I can't lose weight anymore with diet (I started reverse dieting from 1100 kcal per day, I KNOW!!!) so I just started weightlifting with small weights and bodyweight mainly.

My head is wrong because I don't see much difference from end of June and today's picture! :( My bf tells me there's a huge difference. I believe him because every day, above all by evening, I feel extremely fat. It's ridiculous but it seems fat materializes on my body by night... stupid head of mine...

Well, aside from my being paranoid, I have some goals to reach:
    1-Doing a complete push up (Yeah, I can only do it with bent knees)
    2-Doing a complete pull-up and chin-up (I can barely do one while sitting on the floor).
    3-Doing a handstand (I manage it on the wall only)
    4-Losing those muffin tops!!!!

Do you think I will manage it some day?

h04s5g4veveb.jpg

• Pelses
    Pelses Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? You have major changes in the right direction. Way to go
  • Titaggg
    Titaggg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! It cheers me up when I hear it from people who really know what it means!
    People used to say I was "slim" also when I was like the first pictures... So I don't trust them a lot! :blush: