Getting Rid of my Fitbit

Options
I'm so disgusted with my Fitbit that I will be no longer using it I'm tired of it no syncing and deleting my walks going back to another app that I used before.

Replies

• tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    get something else
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I'm keeping mine, it works great!

Me too!
    And, if you complain contact customer support, they may send you a new one, but I haven't had a problem with mine since I've had it.
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I'm keeping mine, it works great!

Me too!
    And, if you complain contact customer support, they may send you a new one, but I haven't had a problem with mine since I've had it.

Their customer support is amazing!
  • curlsintherack
    curlsintherack Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    have you considered just reinstalling the app and resetting the fitbit?
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I've had my One for 3.5 years without any problems. Fitbit has awesome customer support. I've had a few friends lose theirs and Fitbit sent them a new one for free. Why not contact them and see if there's something they can do?
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Flex here and no issues until today, but I got that fixed real quick, I just opened myfitnesspal from the fitbit dashboard. If you are using your phone with the apps don't forget to leave your bluetooth on

• fattynomore78
    fattynomore78 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i'm willing to give it another chance and see what happens
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i'm willing to give it another chance and see what happens

That's quite the turn around!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    "I wish i knew how to quit you..."
  • tomatosoup3
    tomatosoup3 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    can i have yours?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    May I check

Is your issue Fitbit and the Fitbit app..contact customer services and get anew one...they are great

Or is it how Fitbit talks to MFP ...because if it's this, then the issue is MFP not Fitbit

I got bored of the MFP glitches and inconsistencies so I now log on fatsecret instead
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options

Lots of people talk about how willing they are to replace defective units, which suggests that they have a very high failure rate.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

Lots of people talk about how willing they are to replace defective units, which suggests that they have a very high failure rate.

Not all models. I wore a One for 2 years before I sold it to my cousin; I just didn't want to wear it anymore. I recently bought another One. On the other hand, my husband is on his second Charge HR and its accuracy is mediocre at best.
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options

I can vouch for this. My Charge HR went dead within 1 year of owning it, and long before it died the band was starting to bubble. My wife's charging socket is very touchy, and the plastic part of it likes to pull off when unplugging the charger. And don't get me started on the battery life after a few months' use
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    You can prize mine out of my cold, dead, appropriate weight and fitness, hands

So are you holding a raffle?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    naculp wrote: »

I can vouch for this. My Charge HR went dead within 1 year of owning it, and long before it died the band was starting to bubble. My wife's charging socket is very touchy, and the plastic part of it likes to pull off when unplugging the charger. And don't get me started on the battery life after a few months' use

The battery life out of the box was terrible. I got *maybe* 2 days worth when I had a Charge HR. Now I go 2 weeks before my One needs charging.