Favorite low/no calorie drinks?

Options
JC77721
JC77721 Posts: 65 Member
What are your favorite drinks that contain few or no calories? I like drinking diet coke, although I don't drink it often. I also like drinking Sparkling Ice beverages but I very rarely find them at stores (surprisingly my dollar store sells them). Do you have any favorite drinks in particular?

Replies

• CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Seltzer, lemon seltzer
    Crystal lite pure
    Iced tea
  • JC77721
    JC77721 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I drink just water almost daily but now and then I like drinking a low/no calorie drink. What I usually do is go the store and just buy any randomly. Most of the time the drinks have great flavors! I forgot to mention that I love the aloe beverages. They are just delicious in my opinion
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Diet A&W 10 root beer.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Herbal teas. They really don't need any sugar to taste good.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Coke zero w/ various flavors
    pepsi max
    hot teas w/ various types
    fruit infused water
    Iced Tea
    BCAAs
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Black coffee! Love it. Water, ice tea from a tea bag, not bottled. And a low cal option for me is bloody mary mix. 5.5 ounces is only 35 calories. It's tasty and a bit salty (probably because I add a little celery salt & a shot of Worcestershire). And no, I don't care about the sodium!
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Besides water, I like Tropicana 50 Lemonade and homemade iced green tea.
  • fattyclatter
    fattyclatter Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero forever. Or plain water with some of those concentrated flavour drops.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    G2. It's the low calorie gatorade, which I prefer even without it being low calorie since it's a much lighter flavor. Regular gatorade is now too strong a flavor for me!

I also drink a LOT of unsweet tea with equal.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    My favorite is plain water. I drink between 96oz and 112oz a day.
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    True Lemon Lemonade, plus the other flavors. It is like Crystal Light but made with real fruits and no artificial sweetener.
  • MamaSooz89129
    MamaSooz89129 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    True Lemon stevia-sweetened packets (available on Amazon). Cherry-lime, mango orange, raspberry lemonade - 10 cals each. There is 1 gm of sugar in each one, not sure why but they are natural and not all chemicals. Love them, couldn't do 100 oz of water a day without them.
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    True Lemon stevia-sweetened packets (available on Amazon). Cherry-lime, mango orange, raspberry lemonade - 10 cals each. There is 1 gm of sugar in each one, not sure why but they are natural and not all chemicals. Love them, couldn't do 100 oz of water a day without them.

We posted the same thing at the same time! I but the big variety pack on Amazon to get all the flavors. FYI, if you drink adult beverages, these make great low cal mixers as well.
  • LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Diet A&W, store brand drink packets (10cals) in raspberry lemonade and the sparling ice drinks but my grocer has a store brand so that's what I get. I don't taste a difference between then. I try to drink at least 3L of plain water every day in addition to the other drinks but it's miserable.
  • JeffreyBurkhalter
    JeffreyBurkhalter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I like water and unsweetened tea, but hate diet drinks. When I crave something bad Minute Maid makes 15 calorie lemonade, pink lemonade, mango passion fruit, and fruit punch drinks. They're great!
  • msemotan
    msemotan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    La Criox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Polar Diet Orange Dry

Especially if you put coconut rum in it. The Calories don't count in this case.
  • SophieSmall95
    SophieSmall95 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Cordial and ice water.