What are YOU doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Figuring out what to do with the three shirtless men I have chained up in my basement
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Get out from work, play a few hours of tennis, drinks beers, and fapppp before heading to bed.
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Jack *kitten*! lol
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'll be working - helping make sure people have food and drink at their wedding. I'm trying to love my job but it doesn't half make me feel worthless at times!
    I'll be trying hard not to hit the staff chocolate stash!
    I might finish 2am, but I'm falling asleep already!!
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I might be trying to avoid the chocolate stash, but I reserve the right to make a big fat hole in the good coffee.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't do anything on Friday nights. Usually I'll read from 7-8, take a handful of Tylenol PM and watch Netflix until I fall asleep. Yeah - it's that bad :'(
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't do anything on Friday nights. Usually I'll read from 7-8, take a handful of Tylenol PM and watch Netflix until I fall asleep. Yeah - it's that bad :'(

For years I spent my weekends sitting around the house doing nothing, wishing I had something and somebody to do it with. About 3 months ago I decided this was ridiculous. I joined a meetup group that goes out and listens to live music and dances the night away. First night, I set, listened and watched all night. Second night a couple of the ladies pulled me out onto the floor. By the third event, I was dancing with any lady who was willing to dance.

I am not there to find a person to date (though it is a singles group). Most of the people are not there looking for someone to date (well at least openly), so there is no pressure or stigma with who you are dancing with. Just get out and enjoy good music, nice exercise and good company.

Basically I just forced myself to get out of the house and I am glad I did. It did help that I found the right group, not sure how it would have gone if it has been more of a couple-up type of group.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My granddaughter Kodi Rose will be coming for an extra sleepover, so I'll probably be watching Doc McStuffins or WordGirl, building a new Lego world....and possibly baking something B)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Tonight is chest day. That is all
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Get out from work, play a few hours of tennis, drinks beers, and fapppp before heading to bed.

Funny. Same thing again.
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Maybe I should start a club lol
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Hitting the gym hard, probably delts+traps. Eating. Playing some video games. I don't live a very action packed life.

Sounds like a good time to me ;)
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Brewing beer!
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    My granddaughter Kodi Rose will be coming for an extra sleepover, so I'll probably be watching Doc McStuffins or WordGirl, building a new Lego world....and possibly baking something B)

Cartoons and baking- ALWaYs a good time!
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    Brewing beer!

Rock on send some this way
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Watching the new Independence Day but it's rubbish
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'll work until midnight, go home, prepare my meal. Eat my meal, then go to bed and sleep.
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    gyrolfixmvj1.jpg
    Watching my son on his skills and conditioning drills then prolly have a night run

That's awesome!
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    I'll work until midnight, go home, prepare my meal. Eat my meal, then go to bed and sleep.

Don't have too much fun