Need to start asap...anyone fancy joining me complete the 30 day shred?

Options
Nads36
Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
Hi all, I am live in the UK and have started my diet (yesterday). I need to lose 123lbs...and need to exercise also. I have managed to get to day 9 of 30 day shred but could do with completing the programme...anyone fancy joining me? We can report back daily once we have completed our session - hopefully motivating us to stay on track!
Good luck all! :)

Replies

• Nads36
    Options
    What I mean is the most I have managed to get up to on the 30 day shred is 9 days and that was months ago...I need to start from day one but stick with it this time!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the shred! I've never done it before, sounds like a Jillian Michaels thing...(goes to google), ah. I'm not a big fan of hers. I will see if I can find out what the plan entails though and will let you know if I'll be back to join in with you :)
  • Nads36
    Options
    Well you can complete another form of exercise and join in with the updates...I picked 30 day shred as it is not a long exercise to complete...just to motivate me and make a start. The old me used to jog for up to an hour...can't see myself doing anything like that any time soon until I lose at least 28lbs...so hoping to start with this programme first! So just report on here or message me directly when you have managed to complete your exercise!
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 of the 30 day shred. I put an update status on every time I log it in. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Nads36
    Options
    Wow fab well done AngelaeLebron1! I will definitely join you! How are you finding it?
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Alright people - let's do this! I'll join too! I've had that dvd just sitting in my house foreeevverrrr. I started a weight loss challenge with my husband and could use some extra help. :)
  • Nads36
    Options
    katnotfat when would you like to start - today or tomorrow? I need to blow the dust off my DVD too!
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    There is a 30DS thread on the Challenges board if anyone wants to join. We're starting Aug. 1
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    On day 5 of the 30 ds, it's an intense workout!
  • jils2
    jils2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, back on the 30DS now after a few weeks off. Had previously gotten to about day 16 (still only level 1 though!) but life got a bit busy and I've been really unmotivated due to the heat.

Hoping to get back on the wagon now. I'm trying to track my food and exercise better on here and was wondering how you register the 30DS as exercise? May be being silly but seem to remember I couldn't find an easy entry. Thanks!