I lost 4 lbs! Wow!

So, I can't believe it! Recuperating from Christmas, New Years, AND my birthday last week and I STILL lost 4 lbs - MFP really works - I think what's happening too is I am not starving myself but actually eating the amount of calories its telling me to eat for the intensity and duration of working out that I do.

I'm a believer!

Goodness to everyone! We can all do it!:smile:

Replies

• So, I can't believe it! Recuperating from Christmas, New Years, AND my birthday last week and I STILL lost 4 lbs - MFP really works - I think what's happening too is I am not starving myself but actually eating the amount of calories its telling me to eat for the intensity and duration of working out that I do.

I'm a believer!

Goodness to everyone! We can all do it!:smile:
  • Congrats!! I too am a believer. I've been working out and watching my calories with MFP and I lost 3 lbs last week!!:bigsmile: I can't wait to weigh in next week!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Amazing, isn't it?! Congrats on the 4# loss! Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Congratulations!! It feels great to do it the right way doesn't it!! Awesome job!! :drinker:
  • You guys are the best!

The support I get from this website is another reason (besides losing weight!) that I love logging on everday...

Thank you!:smooched:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That is wonderful!!! :drinker:

You must feel SO great!

Keep up the excellent work!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Well done ....x
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Excellent ! I weighed myself yesterday and it showed 5lbs lost (I had been stuck at 2 for a while) . I thought it was just a fluke, so tentatively got on the scale today and viola! it still said 5lbs lost.. so maybe I DID actually lose 5 lbs. The first few pounds are always so great feeling, because it motivates you to keep going. Happy to be doing this with the rest of you. Congrats on your 4 pounds - it feels good!!! :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss! I know that makes you feel great!!:flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Excellent job. A toast (water of course) to you: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    WooHoo doing a HAPPY DANCE for you!!!!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Good for you!! Keep up the good work.
  • congrats on your weight loss. keep up the good work!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • yay!!!!!!!!!!!! good job! i'm a believer too:)
  • mjsnee
    mjsnee Posts: 16
    Yay for you! I'm proud of you! Keep on it and you'll get more yays next time! Dontcha love it?

Good for you!

Marci
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Good job! :drinker:

In time for your marathon too! :drinker:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Yayy, you and some others have made me so curious as to my weigh in - consider yourself a motivator!:drinker:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Awesome work!

Keep it up!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Way to go, you are doing great, keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • Krsheal
    Krsheal Posts: 12
    Congrats!!!! It such a great feeling to see results from the lifestyle changes.....

127358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!