Maintaining - friends please!

Options
2»

Replies

• kltodd927
    kltodd927 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been maintaining for a year.
  • rescuedelta8
    rescuedelta8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So glad to read everyone is on the same path I'm in. I have reached my goal and I'm trying to stay at my weight. Now I get on a scale and any fluctuation up is discouraging because of the hard work to get where I'm at. I now fluctuations will happen. Anyone can add me as a friend. Really like to have friends at the point where I'm at to help motivate each other.
  • scottlwl
    scottlwl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this group. Reached my goal a month ago and am trying to change my mindset to maintain without going nuts.... It is hard and would be ace to have like minded friends.

S
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm new to maintenance - about one month so far and that's a first for me! I'm almost done with a reverse diet to bring me up to 1800 calories. I plan on doing a bulk in the fall, but for now I need to achieve my maintenance goals. I think I'm so nervous about this that I've been even more obsessive about tracking food than when I was losing.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have been on maintenance for over a year now!
  • Pehswiggy
    Pehswiggy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in this group!! Add me please :)
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same type of friends. I've lost 130 lbs and hit my goal weight of 170. I've gained about 5lbs of muscle so I'm back up to 175 but but I'm not concerned with being at a certain weight. Just want to be fit at this point
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I just went to maintenance a couple days ago. I was 2lbs away from my goal but found out im 5weeks pregnant so cant be on a deficit but thats okay i was only 2lbs away. I love being able to eat the amount i can now.
  • lauraemily84
    lauraemily84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm on maintenance ( well trying to figure it out) add me if you like x
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Melanie79SO
    Melanie79SO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I lost 64lbs and reached my goal weight a few weeks ago. I'm working on maintaining. Feel free to add me.