New here! Saying hello from the oceanside. (:

Options
Hi! My name is Jayna, I am looking to lose 50lbs. Scary goal right now, but I am sure if I break it down it won't be too hard...right?

I love playing piano, painting, going to the movies and theatre, and lots of other great things.

I am looking to meet others! Isn't that why we are here? Mostly others who are currently TRYING to lose weight, and have a lot to lose. But I will definitely talk to everyone. (:

So hello and I hope we can be friends!

Replies

• bouche05
    bouche05 Posts: 13
    Options
    Is that Oceanside NY?
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Elcome to the best site ever! Feel free to add me if you like. I have the best pals and am almost at goal.......welcome again :)w
  • TheBlondeGirl
    Options
    Hello! I am also trying (for like the 90th time) to lose weight. I'm at 50 pounds I'm trying to lose now. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Dang typos!!!!! WELCOME!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You will love the tools and support you get on MFP...and it is free! Pretty awesome indeed! The best of luck to you and congrats on copping a new lifestyle. You deserve it my friend! :flowerforyou:
  • ErikaS321
    ErikaS321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have just started here too, What a great site. Welcome :) Add me if you like..
  • girlygirl761
    girlygirl761 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I'm also trying to lose 50lbs. Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Lilsparrow23
    Options
    @bouche: Nah, other coast. ;)

@Everyone else: Thanks you guys! That was an awesome fast response! Yeah, the number 50 scares me because I am at my highest weight right now. And I feel something holding me back subconsciously. :(
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    When I was at my highest, 268 I never thought it would go away! Now almost 107# lighter.....I proved to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to! You can do this, like you say "baby steps"
  • LoveJuliett
    Options
    Hi Welcome! Feel free to add me for Support