Nice to meet you ♡ Searching for friends

Options
Hi!
I'm Miharu, a 23 years old student from Switzerland, who loves eating (Asian) food and hates doing sport.

Normally, I'm able to maintain my weight without sports and eating double the amount as my friends, however, due to my neglect (eating ramen late in the night while studying, eating fast-food and sandwiches while having ravenous hunger, etc), I gained 22lb/10kg within 1 1/2 years, so I'm trying my best to regain my former body!

Therefore, I decided to begin using this app to controll my calorie intake and get back in shape with PIIT.

My Goal: Getting back to around 110lb/50kg first and afterwards building up my muscles, so that I can eat all the (healthy) Asian food without worrying too much.

I hope I can find a few friends here to motivate each other and keep going on this journey of improving oneself ♡☆♡

Replies

• 5K85
    5K85 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can request me if you like, I would like some support from eating sweets, I have a sweet tooth and I'd like to cut back on it.
  • MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5K85 wrote: »
    You can request me if you like, I would like some support from eating sweets, I have a sweet tooth and I'd like to cut back on it.

Thank you ♡ Yes, me too! I also have a sweet tooth and more often than not, I would have a sugar shock・゜゜(p>д<q)゜゜・
  • Zetta2001
    Zetta2001 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can request me if you wanna. I'm in a similar situation (minus the ramen but sub that in for sugary foods) so good luck and maybe we could lose weight together x
  • MiharuKasumi
    Options
    Zetta2001 wrote: »
    You can request me if you wanna. I'm in a similar situation (minus the ramen but sub that in for sugary foods) so good luck and maybe we could lose weight together x

Awesome! Nice to meet you, Zetta :D
  • KhadijaWali
    KhadijaWali Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiii :)
  • MiharuKasumi
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiii :)

hello :D
  • cherie10000
    cherie10000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi .... you can request me too
  • Lonelybroccoli_2
    Lonelybroccoli_2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, I'm also looking for friends - I love ❤asian food too @MiharuKasumi ... Also sweets and savoury stuff. Since January I've lost 16 kgs....And counting down!
    I live in Ireland and looking for people who could motivate me....and could share our experiences!
  • MiharuKasumi
    Options
    Hi .... you can request me too

thank you ♡
  • MiharuKasumi
    Options
    Hey girls, I'm also looking for friends - I love ❤asian food too @MiharuKasumi ... Also sweets and savoury stuff. Since January I've lost 16 kgs....And counting down!
    I live in Ireland and looking for people who could motivate me....and could share our experiences!

Yes, Asian food FTW (well, I'm a little bit biased as I'm an Asian girl xD)
    Oh, that's awesome [-> 16kg]
    Even though I'm still greenhorn, thank you for accepting me as a friend here :3 let's do our best ♡