Mommy needs motivation

Options
I'm a mom of twin infants and a nine year old! Just on here looking for friends to be a motivation to and find motivation in!!

Replies

• dianamtiya
    dianamtiya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom to 4 year old B/G twins. The first year is the hardest! I'm looking for help to stay motivated and eat healthy!
  • justdo17
    justdo17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your kids are your opportunity to stay motivated! Go do fun things with them to stay or get in shape:)
  • Timmyswifey30
    Timmyswifey30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! And I can only imagine when my twins are that big, it's hard not to just grab "quick" unhealthy snacks because They're just easier but I am trying to buy less and less of the snack foods like chips, snack cakes, and freezer junk LOL. My nine year old son and my husband are constantly asking me"why don't we have any snacks" my answer is because I can't eat that way so now neither can your skinny butts LOLOL!!
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom to a soon to be 6 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. I have lost 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 20-25!
  • Timmyswifey30
    Timmyswifey30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome!!!! I'm looking to lose 25 pounds
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My 16month old daughter is my inspiration!!! She motives me to get up and get it done,you got this mama :) I'm here for you all <3
  • dinojay28
    dinojay28 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello I have my 4 year old and now newest addition my 1 month old. After having my 4 year old I got into the best shape I had ever been in my life I'm hoping I'll get that groove back def needing motivation right about now tho please add ladies
  • Catherinekiss
    Catherinekiss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 month old little boy, who is quite the climber and runner. Trying to keep up with him is a struggle for me most days. Let's do it ladies!
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 yr old and 6 yr old girls. Lost 35 lbs already, looking to lose another 30 lbs
  • artzymummy
    artzymummy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 month old and a 3 year old (just turned 3 last weekend), both boys. They keep me busy. I have lost nearly 56 lbs, still at least 30 to go. My boys are the reason I turned my eating habits around. Early 30's and I was having trouble getting off the floor and that was not an option. I will not be a sidelines mum! I will be a run and play with my kids mum! I am there now, but there is still room for improvement.
  • shawnmsaunders
    shawnmsaunders Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    On those tough days when the kids burn you out - stress eating is inevitable. It's just reality. When that happens - focus on what you DIDN'T eat and the little victories. Over time, you'll become stronger and the victories larger. It's not how many times you fall - it's about ALWAYS getting back up and never quitting. We tend to find ourselves, and our strengths in those moments.