Anyone else losing weight to start a family?

Options
I would like to slim down before starting to have children. Anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• shelleyfreitas446
    shelleyfreitas446 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes. I was 172 earlier this year and now I'm 148 would like to get down to 140 before getting pregnant !
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you both....that is the best decision ever for you and your future child.When I found out I was pregnant I was 253 pounds and let me tell you my pregnancy was a struggle and so hard :neutral: I had so many health issues!!! Not trying to scare you just trying to encourage and support you.Exercise and healthy eating will do wonders when it comes time to deliever :) wishing you ladies nothing but the best along your jourb <3
  • jazzyjdnp
    jazzyjdnp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes. I was 172 earlier this year and now I'm 148 would like to get down to 140 before getting pregnant !

That's great Shelly! You are well on your way!
  • jazzyjdnp
    jazzyjdnp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you both....that is the best decision ever for you and your future child.When I found out I was pregnant I was 253 pounds and let me tell you my pregnancy was a struggle and so hard :neutral: I had so many health issues!!! Not trying to scare you just trying to encourage and support you.Exercise and healthy eating will do wonders when it comes time to deliever :) wishing you ladies nothing but the best along your jourb <3

Thank you for the advice! I want to have a happy, healthy, pregnancy!