What are you looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    My hubby is treating me to a tummy tuck when i reach goal!

why not make the goal to not need a tummy tuck? :)
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Nachos! You know, as a reward. =P

But seriously.

I just don't want to be the fat girl anymore. All my life that's what people have noticed about me first and that's my default role. I want a new identity! I want to just fit nicely into a crowd without feeling like everyone around me is labelling me the fat girl.
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone you have great reasons! I wish you all the best of luck on this jouney!!! Personally I am hoping to be thin enough to wear a bikini without looking terrible.... I don't want to feel like I'm the person everyone is staring at. I also hope this will help me stop comparing myself to others and be more accepting of how God made me! I am 5'7 1/2" and about 140ish pounds! I really hope to get down to 120!!!! Again best of luck everyone out there you can do it :)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to gettin' rid of this damned bellyfat.
  • jab76
    jab76 Posts: 4
    Options
    I can't wait to wear all the skinny cloths that I have saved over the years. I didn't keep all of them but there are a few that were special enough to save when I flew from 115lbs to 195lbs almost overnight. My weight is a challenge due to health issues but I'm certain that with exercise and the right diet I will get back down to a more natural weight for my build.
    The other reason is I know that I will feel better physically and also be uplift emotionally as well. It has been a long time since I've done something just for me and I can't think of a better thing to do for myself then to get into shape.

Oh, and it would be great to get there or close to there in time for my daughter's wedding in September.
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    being able to buy smaller, sexier clothes!!