Exercise Ideas

Options
So I've been going to the gym, 30 minute cardio maybe 40 on a good day.But then I Go To the weights and
Other Strength Workouts.i have no
Idea What I should be doing.although
I can See Attached to the machine
It shows what part of the body that machine builds muscle on.But other
Then that I have no clue.i WANT a Workout Plan.I want to know Exercises that will Give me abs other then losing weight.I want to know Good Bottom Workouts and Upper body Workouts.All Without using machines.i see Plenty people doing
These Intense and Fun looking workouts with a ball or robe etc. I
Want to find exercises like that. That
Will help me and keep me Interested.
Like a workout plan and Also I'm new to all this (building muscle thing) . So I've been meaning to know
What does rep mean ?

Replies

• ajc82
    ajc82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A rep = a repetition. In other words, if you perform one push-up, that's one rep.

As for no-equipment exercises you can do, I'd suggest focusing on body weight calisthenics. Push-ups, squats, lunges, pull-ups, planks, crunches, etc... Try doing a minute or two of jumping jacks as a warmup before you begin to get the blood pumping.

These moves will work your entire body (including your core/abs), build muscle, burn fat, and help you get more toned overall. You don't need gym equipment to get a great full-body workout, and you can get amazing results.

Try doing each exercise for 30 seconds at a time, with short, timed rests in between different moves. The rest periods can be 10 seconds or 60 seconds depending on what you're comfortable with. Just do as many reps as possible during the time you're on an exercise, and try to improve the amount you can complete over the course of a few weeks. Or, gradually decrease the rest time in between your intervals and track your progress that way.

Doing a routine like this every other day (3-4 days a week) consistently for a couple of months will yield noticeable results. If you don't like it, pick another routine that you enjoy more! The key with exercise is to not overthink it, and just do something. If you stick with any sensible plan for at least a couple of months, and always challenge yourself throughout, you'll be successful! I hope that's helpful for you
  • ahmedislam484
    ahmedislam484 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    search any beginner workout they are all good it will be 3 days a week most if it should be dumbbel and barbell to help your centeral nervous system adapt to weight it expected to lift very light weight in the first dont be sad it ok And never play cardip before workout need.any thing tell me
  • mikepicher
    mikepicher Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If they have a Crossfit type class consider that as well. You'll get to learn a lot of different lifts & techniques. For bottom, front squat, back squat, squat cleans & deadlifts. For upper body, push press, clean & jerk, push jerk, etc.