New comer... need to lose the baby fat

Options
Hi, I'm totally motivated and committed to losing 12kg (26pounds), I am a new mum and finding it so hard to shed the baby fat gained. I have joined my local gym and hoping to keep track of my calories via MFP and hopefully lose the weight. I have no friends yet, would love some support.

Cheers
Sillyknee

Replies

• pipthegirl
    pipthegirl Posts: 14
    Options
    We're in the same boat! Welcome!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Hopefully is for unsure people who hope to be a winner... you ARE a winner! You will lose the weight and have the healthy body you deserve for both you and your baby. Welcome to MFP! This site changed my life (I have 5 kids) and I know it can change yours!
  • VanessaMay1
    Options
    Congratulations! I am a new mother as well. Good luck!
  • melon_e
    melon_e Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I joined to get rid of my baby fat too...but my baby will be 7 next month! LOL. Friend request on its way :)
  • ladylove83
    Options
    im in the SAME BOAT GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY
  • bpe101
    bpe101 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother losing excess baby weight. For all of you, feel free to add me if you would like. :flowerforyou:
  • ooooiceskating
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... only a much heavier boat. I have around 40 lbs of baby fat to lose and plus 30 to be at a normal weight for my frame. It's tough. Good luck!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! sounds like you are already making steps to change which is fab! good luck on your journey, feel free to add me :)