Your best selfie you have!!

Options

Replies

• amylouisechambers
    amylouisechambers Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    hn8919fb4u5l.jpg

I like my skin recently after deciding to make healthier choices and drink lots of water and exercise :)
    And I'm sure make up helps, too. But good job!

I dont wear too much foundation. I like to do up my eyes a lot. perhaps a no makeup one would have been more appropriate, like this. but thanks.

wycadwfrisfu.jpg

• jester13
    jester13 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    89fpvvodiyqx.jpg

Technically this is NOT one of my best selfies however it was one of my recent most proudest moments on my weight loss and fitness journey. I had pulled out my Insanity videos after a year and had just done one of the workouts and kept up!!! I was very proud of how far I've come with my fitness. So no it's not a beauty selfie but it is a meaningful one to me :) and I'm proud of what it stands for.

Amazing job. You look awesome!!!
  • jester13
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    hn8919fb4u5l.jpg

I like my skin recently after deciding to make healthier choices and drink lots of water and exercise :)
    And I'm sure make up helps, too. But good job!

I dont wear too much foundation. I like to do up my eyes a lot. perhaps a no makeup one would have been more appropriate, like this. but thanks.

wycadwfrisfu.jpg

Don't listen to him. You look great. Beautiful
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    hn8919fb4u5l.jpg

You're beautiful regardless of make up and your skin looks great...you look great without it as well
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    hn8919fb4u5l.jpg

You look amazing girl and ignore Max
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    u4nkdnxdbj2z.jpg

I love this and am embarrassed by this at this same time.. but it is a reminder of how far I come..
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    hn8919fb4u5l.jpg

You look amazing girl and ignore Max

This. Your skin is gorgeous! Max leave her alone!
  • Gently54321
    Gently54321 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    u4nkdnxdbj2z.jpg

I love this and am embarrassed by this at this same time.. but it is a reminder of how far I come..

amazing progress and gorgeous dress on you!
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    31fxfnm352ev.jpeg

I love this one of me and my son <3
  • jester13
    Options
    31fxfnm352ev.jpeg

Awww awesome pic.
  • jester13
    Options
    u4nkdnxdbj2z.jpg

Don't be embarrassed by amazing results. You look amazing.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    31fxfnm352ev.jpeg

Love this picture Jen! You both have such infectious smiles
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    31fxfnm352ev.jpeg

Love this picture Jen! You both have such infectious smiles

Thanks Mel-he's my mini me :)
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    furxfvuh6y58.jpeg
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    89fpvvodiyqx.jpg

Technically this is NOT one of my best selfies however it was one of my recent most proudest moments on my weight loss and fitness journey. I had pulled out my Insanity videos after a year and had just done one of the workouts and kept up!!! I was very proud of how far I've come with my fitness. So no it's not a beauty selfie but it is a meaningful one to me :) and I'm proud of what it stands for.

And the winner is, ding ding ding - this one. You have reason to be proud. ;)
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    u4nkdnxdbj2z.jpg

No, wait - I believe we have a tie. You two ladies are amazing in what you've accomplished. <3
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    9c2vv37opwmc.jpg

It helps that I have all the equipment to do selfies in my studio
  • jester13
    Options
    Amazing progress by all. Motivation is the key. Do it for yourself and always be happy with you. It's hard enough saying no to cookies for me. Happy hump day all!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I like this one currently because it shows my goofy kids and I was super happy. I had also finished chatting with a good friend so it was a happy moment. I call it "Soccer Mom Selfie."
    4ivf6l1eumab.jpeg