30 day DO SOMETHING challenge

Options

Replies

• bweaverband
    bweaverband Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good morning challenge buddies! Day 13: 50 squats, 20 minutes of yoga and 45 minutes of gardening to start my day. Hope your day is active and blessed!
    Bonnie
  • TundraSwan
    TundraSwan Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi all! Lots of walking over the last few days and today on the way back from church I decided to do some strenuous hill walking. Lovely views over our beautiful Welsh valleys and hopefully plenty of calories burned! x
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hi everyone! Day 14: very quiet and restful Sunday. Other than playing piano for worship and helping my drummer hubby pack and carry his big drum set home from church, not much activity so far. (Oh yes... There was the epic battle with the wasp in our house!
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hello challenge friends- Day 15: 50 squats with oblique lift and kickback. 60 minutes of walking, 3mph.
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Day 16: morning yoga and squats. 65 minutes if gardening. And painting (again), is on the agenda for the day. See, the thing about painting is like Lays potato chips! You can't do just one room!!
  • TundraSwan
    TundraSwan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 12: mini-hike in beautiful woodlands in Snowdonia and some uphill walking. Every day for the past six days has included long walks and I'm feeling so much fitter!
  • bweaverband
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hello all- Day 17: squats and morning yoga. Only 45 minutes of gardening, and only painting trim today, so not much there. Got a walk planned for later in the day.
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Just noticing that everything after the "bee" picture in my posts is being deleted. Hmmmmm.., anyone else noticing pics or emojis not getting posted?
  • bweaverband
    Options
  • bweaverband
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Good morning challenge friends! Day 18:
    Used my much-ignored gym membership today! 30 minutes of treadmill running, and 45 minutes of strength machines feels awesome! I always wonder why I go so seldom when I feel so great afterward!
    Be blessed today! (Still not posting pics :( but keystroke emojis seem to work! Wonder if I can figure one out for my favorite bumblebee! Lol!)
    Bonnie
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hello all- day 19 and 20..,, so busy yesterday I forgot to log! Lots of walking both days, and gardening. General lawn maintenance, plus weeding, potting, etc. Have a blessed evening.
    B
  • bweaverband
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hello challenge peeps- day 21: gardening today, then packing! Going on a much- needed vacation tomorrow morning. There will be miles and miles of walking/running on the beach all week with some serious surf fishing thrown in for good measure.
    "Bee" blessed today!
    Bonnie
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hello challenge friends- Day 22: road trip to the beach today! Long walk through the surf this afternoon, followed by a beautiful swim. My reward? Snow crab legs for dinner!!
    Blessings,
    B
  • eddimusic12
    eddimusic12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    DAY 1: 2 sets of 5 push-ups, 2 sets of 10 air squats
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hello challenge friends! Day 23: MILES of beach walks today!! Awesome, beautiful day on the water followed by a visit from our son, wonderful dinner, and more walking along the harbor of this historic old town. Swimming and a nightcap in the hotel lounge topped off this spectacular day. Hope your day was as blessed!
    BW
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hello friends! Day 24: cloudy and rainy today, so I got my walking in at the Aquarium and shopping! Forecast is for clearing this afternoon, so swimming in the beautiful Atlantic is definitely on the agenda!
    Be blessed!
    BW
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hello challenge friends: Day 25- travel home today, so not much physically. Just 30 of walking before dinner, and about 45 minutes of gardening "catch up"!
    Be blessed!
    BW
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hello friends- Day 26: walking, SERIOUS cleaning and laundry. Looking forward to a quiet afternoon in my garden.
    B
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Good morning challenge friends! Day 27:
    Started the day with a little yoga. Getting ready to head out the door for a long walk.
    Be blessed today!
    BW
  • bweaverband
    Options
    Hello challenge friends- Day 28: 50 squats and 90 minutes of walking. About to get started painting again!
    Be blessed today!
    BW