Maybe I Went With The Wrong Title :)

Options

Replies

• benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    HAHA!!! That's how sad you dudes are. You can't just appreciate the fact that you didn't get a shout out but the whole lot of women did. Please tell me the undertone to my thread? I'd love to know what was really going on in my head at the time.
    Talk about man school. Stop being a whiny b i tch and get your a s s to class as well.

Men don't whine because they didn't get some dap from another man. I've been here 2 days boss. Maybe if you sit down and relax, you'll get your turn. Dang, so anxious!
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    where's my shout out Ben? C'mon man...You cant just go around shouting out girls. Be fair. :'(
  • bugzinc
    Options
    internet women are the best ones. They dont try and take your stuff. LOL
  • bugzinc
    Options
    I prefer 3rd person too @benmullins4 it helps me feel like I'm not alone.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    If the women doing their business would hurry the hell up then the line wouldn't be so damned long. Pull 'em up and get on with it already! I gotta go.
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Not negative. Here's a classic case of concern trolling. So he joined today to appreciate internet women. Why?? :p

Can I just be a brown Bruce Wayne?? No batman.

I've been on MFP for well over 2 years. I came back yesterday to get back on track.
    A little more about @Cutaway_Collar. My name is Ben. I'm an Aquarius. I like long walks on the beach, laughing out loud until I cry and motown music.
    I like a red wine in season, and Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey. My favorite color is blue and I pep talk myself every morning in the mirror before work.

Happy buddy?!?!

Do you refer to yourself in 3rd person by your last name when you have your morning pep talk?

Oh absolutely!!! There's no other way is there? It helps the massive ego that I'm attempting to build.
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Not negative. Here's a classic case of concern trolling. So he joined today to appreciate internet women. Why?? :p

Can I just be a brown Bruce Wayne?? No batman.

I've been on MFP for well over 2 years. I came back yesterday to get back on track.
    A little more about @Cutaway_Collar. My name is Ben. I'm an Aquarius. I like long walks on the beach, laughing out loud until I cry and motown music.
    I like a red wine in season, and Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey. My favorite color is blue and I pep talk myself every morning in the mirror before work.

Happy buddy?!?!

Do you refer to yourself in 3rd person by your last name when you have your morning pep talk?

Oh absolutely!!! There's no other way is there? It helps the massive ego that I'm attempting to build.

That's Soo cool! Im just curious btw

Thank you so much! That is helping with the ego pump for sure!
  • benmullins4
    Options
    BTW I have no beef with the op or the post I was just asking a question about media and stuff. My mind thinks differently that way

Too late! I already hate you.
  • benmullins4
    Options
    BTW I have no beef with the op or the post I was just asking a question about media and stuff. My mind thinks differently that way

Too late! I already hate you.

Awwww! Bro hug??

Bro hug
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    lol this has more guys in it then that 'other' thread. --> I have to tread lightly.
    That's why you came isn't it?

Uhh...phrasing?
    Damn it, again? It's too hard for me to stop.

Really. Typically it needs to be hard first before people start coming. Just sayin...
  • benmullins4
    Options
    lol this has more guys in it then that 'other' thread. --> I have to tread lightly.

@louise1491 It certainly didn't hurt

Just found it interesting that a thread to celebrate women's accomplishments is inundated by men
    Because Men are pride stealers #sayyestofeminism #saynototheD

Don't women put our balls in mason jars on their mantle?

#myballsnow #iownyou #beautifulmantlepiece #thevisatrap
  • bugzinc
    Options
    Vitamin D is essential. Women should get plenty. #imBeingHonest
  • benmullins4
    Options

@louise1491 It certainly didn't hurt

Just found it interesting that a thread to celebrate women's accomplishments is inundated by men
    Because Men are pride stealers #sayyestofeminism #saynototheD

Don't women put our balls in mason jars on their mantle?

#myballsnow #iownyou #beautifulmantlepiece #thevisatrap

Personally I like to save them up throughout the year and put them in snow globes at Christmas time.
    #jingleballs

Sounds lovely! Maybe try tying them to missile toe? You can make your lover kiss you under his own set of dangling balls...

#teabag #hoehoehoe
  • bugzinc
    Options
    wait...does that still count as his successful teabag?