pi**ed off

Options
have been super duper good since saturday been under cals with healthy choices, exercised my butt off so thought I would have a weigh in this morning ( could not resist) only to find ive gained over a lb . Been here since Jan and have lost weight and when I have not its been obvious why ( over eating wrong food and to much) But I have always lost when stuck to plan :(
Thanks just needed to have a rant feel a bit better now hopefully by Sat my body will decide to drop 2lb, Will try to drink more water as do feel bloated maybe that will help

Replies

• clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options
    have been super duper good since saturday been under cals with healthy choices, exercised my butt off so thought I would have a weigh in this morning ( could not resist) only to find ive gained over a lb . Been here since Jan and have lost weight and when I have not its been obvious why ( over eating wrong food and to much) But I have always lost when stuck to plan :(
    Thanks just needed to have a rant feel a bit better now hopefully by Sat my body will decide to drop 2lb, Will try to drink more water as do feel bloated maybe that will help

ah so you have either put on muscle or it is the standing variable....nothing to be mad about...you taking comparison measurements?
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options

Yes, I was going to suggest drinking more water. Either you are not logging it in your food diary, or you are not drinking any. Also check your calendar. Is TOM coming up? Mine is and I'm about 1 lb heavier today than I was yesterday. Water retention. :( But I know it will pass as long as I can stick with the plan during the course of this week! Hang in there!
  • Jadesmommy2003
    Jadesmommy2003 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Let your body catch up. The prior post is right, yoiu might have gained muscle. Back in my younger days I weighed 180 at 5'5" and wore a size 4 in the Army and it was purely from constant weight lifting and competing. Hang in there, it will all pay off, drink the water and try on some clothes, see if they feel bigger. It does feel good to just good off sometimes though :0)
  • indianwells
    Options
    Just keep at it, you will get there in the end!
  • hillyhilly
    hillyhilly Posts: 20
    Options
    Grit your teeth and keep at it - my body is a bit slow to respond so my super duper weeks are rewarded the week after not at the time. Also second the TOM comments as this leads to a couple of lb gain for me but it is temporary.
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Also to add to the above comments, if you've been working out more, and making new muscle your body will be repairing those muscles, and to do that, they will hold water.

Give it a few more days and weigh again.