Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Good Salad Dressing from the store??

Any suggestions on good salad dressings from the store that won't blow up my calorie intake/macros? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    hidden valley has a new greek yogurt ranch dressing i like. 60 cal. for 2 tbsp.
  • sydneyregan
    sydneyregan Posts: 32 Member
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    I love the Bolthouse yogurt dressings. Blue Cheese and Avocado Cilantro are my favorites. Panera also has a fat-free poppyseed dressing that is great on spinach & strawberry salads. All under 40 cal/serving.

Awesome! Thank you so much!
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    edited July 2016
    Kraft Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette. 30 calories per 2 TBSP.
    Kraft Lite Zesty Italian. 25 calories per 2 TBSP.
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    I love the salad dressing I get on salads at Japanese Hibachi type restaurants. Kobe which is the most popular sells their dressing - It's like ginger something. They sell it for $5 and it has 15 cals per serving. SO GOOD! Many other places sell their dressing as well.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    love all of tessemaes
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    edited July 2016
    I love the Bolthouse yogurt dressings. Blue Cheese and Avocado Cilantro are my favorites.

^^^^THIS ONE^^^^ They're absolutely fantastic, rich and creamy. I have had the avocado/cilantro and the roasted garlic one delicious absolutely delicious.
  • sydneyregan
    I love the Bolthouse yogurt dressings. Blue Cheese and Avocado Cilantro are my favorites.

^^^^THIS ONE^^^^ They're absolutely fantastic, rich and creamy. I have had the avocado/cilantro and the roasted garlic one delicious absolutely delicious.

I just bought some today, SO DELICIOUS! I'm in love!! :)
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    The Wishbone EVOO dressings are great too, currently loving the caesar vinaigrette! I think it's around 40 cals per 2 tbsp.?
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    I LOVE the Greek Feta salad dressing from Trader Joes. Not the lowest in cals, but I find I don't need to use much because it's so rich and creamy. I also love their Pear Champagne Vinaigrette- it's especially amazing in salads that have fruit in them. It's lower cal than many other dressings, but not as low as typical light or fat-free dressings- but again, the flavor is pretty strong so I don't need to use much. Adding arugula to my salads, or a spring mix with herbs helps too because they add a lot of flavor (so less dressing needed) compared to a lot of other lettuces.
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member

I just bought some today, SO DELICIOUS! I'm in love!! :)

I make salads almost every night because of these dressings. Might I suggest a cup of Trader Joe's healthy 8(chopped veggies) add to that some some chicken, cherry tomatoes and some spinach. then a serving of whatever Bolthouse you like.
  • sydneyregan
    @BigTandthesquatters I love salads! Sounds delicious I will have to try! Thankyou!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    The olive garden light dressing is fabulous!

Also the bolthouse cilantro avocado!
  • sydneyregan
    mkakids wrote: »

Bolthouse cilantro avocado is amazing!!! :) just bought it today!
  • summertime19
    summertime19 Posts: 57 Member
    I like Private Selection, at Frys Orange Poppy Seed!
  • summertime19
    summertime19 Posts: 57 Member
    mkakids wrote: »

I will look for this, thanks!
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    There's a lot. I get the Bolthouse ones a lot they taste great and they're usually only around 40 calories for a serving.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Maybe I need to try Bolthouse again. I had it a while ago and didn't care for the taste. I like the OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch and Caesar dressing. It's in the same area as the Bolthouse. At 60 calories for 2 tablespoons is really good.
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    edited July 2016
    I like Ken's Light Options salad dressings: Parmesan Peppercorn (40 calories per tablespoon), Sweet Vidalia Onion (30), and Italian With Romano & Red Pepper (22.5) are my favorites.
  • brendaathens
    brendaathens Posts: 12 Member
    I love the Bolthouse caramelized sweet onion, too.