Xdidn't mean to double post ......:
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Yup :]
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I think I've forgotten what being in a relationship is like. :laugh: :laugh:
    Lucky.

I'm just dating around nowadays.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I think I've forgotten what being in a relationship is like. :laugh: :laugh:
    Lucky.

I'm just dating around nowadays.

I haven't even just dated around in a long, long time. I'm so lame. haha
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm single and going to be single for my bday in 2 days... lol blahh
    Oh well, I've been dating around but I don't want to just settle for anything... and would like to think that I have some standards and have not gotten completely desperate lmao jk
    The odd time I definitely do get in a rut and get sick of being single because it feels like everyone around me has moved on with their life... aka engaged/married/or in a serious relationship.
    Again... blahh!! lol

Patience is a virtue- I believe what's meant for you will come to you. Maybe when I least expect it but when I need it the most :)
  • Susanfairchild
    Options
    Single!! x
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately. :(
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    forever alone!! haha :(
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    All you people jump on these posts :p

Ya'll need to get laid :ohwell:

LOL while this may be true...'need to', 'should', and 'willing to'...are different things =p.

Nice to meet you by the way!

=D

Not true for me. I get it when I want it but don't always need it :drinker:

Lucky you =p.

I don't get it period lol. And when it's been offered in the last few months (I was a bit shocked at it being offered at all, much less more than once...being single is a wierd feeling for me still), I turned it down. I'm not interested in getting mixed up in a sexual relationship with someone that I barely know at the moment lol. Too many potential issues there...and I've got enough on my plate as it is.

That's not to say I would turn down going out with someone, or even be closed to the idea of meeting someone special. That stuff is different (even if it ended up sexual). I'm just not interested in trading a little stress relief for a lot of drama.
    This^^^
  • PurpleStarKatz
    PurpleStarKatz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    forever alone!! haha :(

Haha, same here. Or that's what it feels like at least. =/
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Been single my whole life. And doubt that will change any time soon :(
  • bidlee157
    bidlee157 Posts: 4
    Options
    Singleand looking for my prince charming or some fun in the meantime! Been single for too long want to loose weight and get out and about putting on weight really effects your dating confidence.

Day 1 of healthier lifestyle

Day 2 on this site love the contact between members hope it helps to share with everyone never done this kind of thing before
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm not single... I'm independently owned and operated.

:o)

I like this one! Me too!!
  • sezgirl
    sezgirl Posts: 23
    Options
    ha appears that most people are single on here!
  • JenInAustin
    JenInAustin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It DOES appear that a lot of people are single on here. I know my weight (unconsciously) made me very protective of myself romantically. Am finally allowing for the necessary vulnerability of a relationship. Now if just the right smart, funny, kind guy will show up :)
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It DOES appear that a lot of people are single on here. I know my weight (unconsciously) made me very protective of myself romantically. Am finally allowing for the necessary vulnerability of a relationship. Now if just the right smart, funny, kind guy will show up :)

I think I've become self-conscious over the last couple years of putting on weight... and like you I guarded myself from relationships partly because of it! I am also hoping for that guy to come along!!
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Single.................... have been for 12 years :happy:
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Single.................... have been for 12 years :happy:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    Single... until someone comes along and ruins it for me.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Single and flirty.