Looking to lose 30 lbs need friends

Options
hrj888
hrj888 Posts: 30 Member
I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. who has about the same amount of weight to lose? Add me as a friend please and we can support each other.

Replies

• michelle_more2live4
    michelle_more2live4 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi hrj888

Welcome to MFP.

We have a 20lb group going at http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10378751/lose-20-lbs-by-sept-2016#latest if you are interested in joining.

Good luck in your weigh loss and have a great rest of the day!
  • shellybren292
    shellybren292 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's the amount I would like to lose also. I would love to add you as a friend for support and motivation, but I just started using this app & have no idea how to do that...lol.
  • ckwilson254
    ckwilson254 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. My goal is 30 pounds too. Just started last week. Hope to hear from you.
  • ckwilson254
    ckwilson254 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You might check out this group too. I'm in it, I joined late but we got the rest of the year to reach the goal.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114768-lose-30lbs-by-january-2017-challenge
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi there my goal is 35lb i'd be happy to be your cheerleader & kick butt :-) I lost 50lb with mfp previously then got myself pregnant again but ready to get back on the wagon
  • jafacct6778
    jafacct6778 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose 40 lbs and need support friends as well! Feel free to add me too. Yall have a good day
  • CandidRaccoon
    CandidRaccoon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need to loose 30 pounds! :)
    We can work together
  • karinrhodes
    karinrhodes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I started 2 weeks ago
    SW 173
    CW 167
    GW 133
    so 40 pounds to loose in total but would love some support.xx
  • 5K85
    5K85 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sw-290
    Cw-249
    Gw 249
    Tw 211
  • Inzie2016
    Inzie2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SW - 197
    CW- 195
    GW - 170

Let's do this!
  • DazzlingKim68
    DazzlingKim68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30 as well. Menopause makes it all so hard. My initial goal is 15lbs. Add me if u want.
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Add me my diary is open and I love sharing tips
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am part way there, but still have a long ways to go.
  • Lsherrick
    Lsherrick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting and have a goal of 30lbs and just starting to use this app so not sure yet how this friend thing works but feel free to add me.
    I'm a stay at home mom and gonna need some motivation/support but ready to do this already!!
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I started 2 weeks ago
    SW 173
    CW 167
    GW 133
    so 40 pounds to loose in total but would love some support.xx

What is your height. We have very similar goals. Started at 175. Currently 168 and looking to get to 145. I'm 5'7.
  • AngelaeLebron1
    Options
    Sw 175
    Cw 168
    Gw 145

Height 5'7.

Trying to lose the "baby weight" (even though she is 20 months old lol) after my third and last child. Pregnancy does not do me well, I gained so much each time so this is it. Tubes are tied, going to get back to myself for good. Add me!

• AngelaeLebron1
    Options
    Lsherrick wrote: »
    I'm just starting and have a goal of 30lbs and just starting to use this app so not sure yet how this friend thing works but feel free to add me.
    I'm a stay at home mom and gonna need some motivation/support but ready to do this already!!

I am a stay at home mom too! Have 3 kids ages 10, 6, and 1 1/2. Add me. Also looking to lose 30 total. Down 7 so far.
  • reikochan24
    reikochan24 Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi I'm in Hawaii. Need to lose at least 30. Just got told by my doctor I'm prediabetic. I've been on mfp before but hard to be consistent. I also have bipolar so my weight goes up or down with my moods.

SW 190
    CW 186
    GW 150
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm looking to lose about 40-50 lbs the right way. Together we can all motivate each other feel free to friend me.
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My goal (till now) is to lose 64 pounds.. still 40 to go. Feel free to add