Please post a recent NSV or SV!

Options
I woke up this morning and the scales said I had lost 0.8 pounds, and then my boyfriend said my bum felt firmer!!!

I am pretty chuffed!!!

xx

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend said at the weekend that my bum cheeks were looking very pert.... He's not really one for compliments, so i was well chuffed!!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend said at the weekend that my bum cheeks were looking very pert.... He's not really one for compliments, so i was well chuffed!!!

"Very pert" is even better than "firm" well done, good job!!!

xx
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    My BMI is below 50 today, which means I'm now morbidly obese rather than super obese!

AND my weight starts with a 2 today! Goodbye 300+!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yay for firm bums! My NSV was I fitted into my UK size 10 jeans at the weekend for the first time on too long with no muffin top - major NSV for me, down 2 dress sizes since Jan 2011.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    My BMI is below 50 today, which means I'm now morbidly obese rather than super obese!

AND my weight starts with a 2 today! Goodbye 300+!

OMG!!! that's like two great acheivements, weight loss is soooo hard!!! Well done you, you must've worked really hard!!!

Yeah two fingered salute to 300!!!

xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Yay for firm bums! My NSV was I fitted into my UK size 10 jeans at the weekend for the first time on too long with no muffin top - major NSV for me, down 2 dress sizes since Jan 2011.

No muffin top, that is mega, WTG!!! I am looking forward to getting rid of mine I can tell you!!! 2 dress sizes!!! You rock!!!

xx
  • premsch60
    premsch60 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wore a dress yesterday that I had not worn in 3 years with multiple compliments about how good I looked - YEAH!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Made good choices at the grocery store and didn't buy any pop or junk. :D No scale victories for me yet....hoping that'll change.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Wore a dress yesterday that I had not worn in 3 years with multiple compliments about how good I looked - YEAH!

Hell yeah, there are all kinds of frocks I am looking forward to getting back into!!! WTG!!!

xx
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    "SV" - I just measured my arms (upper/bicep) and I've lost an inch there. :-) (I'm relying on the tape measure much more heavily than the scale these days)

NSV - was taking the initial test for the 200 sit up challenge and managed to do 105 sit ups!!! :-D http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options

"Very pert" is even better than "firm" well done, good job!!!

xx

"England and America, two nations separated by a common language" sort of
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Made good choices at the grocery store and didn't buy any pop or junk. :D No scale victories for me yet....hoping that'll change.

AWESOME. This is what I struggle with the most. I love soda and chips like it's my job. Way to go!!
  • mgravy
    mgravy Posts: 47
    Options
    I bought a couple pairs of shorts back in May...and now they're too big. :)
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    First I have to say you all have Awesome NSV's an SV's!! Congrats to all of you!!!

I have lots of them all from this past week...
    1. Made it to a Healthy BMI
    2. Wore a bikini on the 4th of July... (not like me at all)
    3. Said goodbye to 140's and Hello 130's :happy:
    4. Took the picture in my new suit and saw muscles in my stomach!!! (NEVER happened before)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    NSV - was taking the initial test for the 200 sit up challenge and managed to do 105 sit ups!!! :-D http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    "SV" - I just measured my arms (upper/bicep) and I've lost an inch there. :-) (I'm relying on the tape measure much more heavily than the scale these days)

Wow, an inch off your arms, that's amazing!!! I need to be better at tracking my measurements!!!

I need to try this challenge!!!

xx
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    found out that i am no longer obese . OH YEAHHHH :D
    and my legs and arms look thinner
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I normally untag myself from almost all photos taken and posted on facebook... I didn't 'untag' from a single picture from the hen do at the weekend :happy: yeah I still look fat, but I look better than I did this time last year :bigsmile:
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I went to a running shop today and they took me seriously.

I saw a school friend that I haven't seen in 10 years and he just went "WOAH!!"
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone. These are just the inspiring little tid bits I need to keep me going today!

I made it through the holiday weekend without eating desserts at all of the parties and cook outs we attended.