Options

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Thanks Theresa.:smooched:

(breaks out the ole Kenny Rogers album)

Cuz she belieeeeeeves in me
    I'll never know just what she seeeeeees in me.

:laugh:

Great job BEFORE. Your gonna need to change that name to BEEF-ore.:bigsmile:

4u8ywdw.jpg
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Thanks Theresa.:smooched:

(breaks out the ole Kenny Rogers album)

Cuz she belieeeeeeves in me
    I'll never know just what she seeeeeees in me.

:laugh:

Great job BEFORE. Your gonna need to change that name to BEEF-ore.:bigsmile:

4u8ywdw.jpg

Lmao
    :laugh: :laugh:

Eyeah I Did.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I agree with Shannon...(scary, actually, but I do...:laugh: )

:angry:

I :heart: You!!! :smooched:

:blushing:

That's better! :bigsmile:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!!! I'm so proud of all of us...everyone is doing great!

Had a good day yesterday...drank all of my water (and then some!), was about 250 under my calories (no way I could eat all of my exercise calories)...did 60 minutes of BL Cardio Max (did level 2 2x for an extra 10 minutes vs the normal 50) and did 30 min of pilates.

My Turbo Jammers Maximum Results package arrived today...looking forward to naptime when I can try it out!!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Had a good day yesterday...drank all of my water (and then some!), was about 250 under my calories (no way I could eat all of my exercise calories)...did 60 minutes of BL Cardio Max (did level 2 2x for an extra 10 minutes vs the normal 50) and did 30 min of pilates.

My Turbo Jammers Maximum Results package arrived today...looking forward to naptime when I can try it out!!!

:drinker: Great job yesterday...and enjoy your new workout! :drinker:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I was over calories yesterday by 19. I just may up my calorie intake. I"m at 1290 and burn at least 600calories Monday's thru Saturday. Sunday's I started doing some light cardio and burn 300's. Just this week I started lifting heavy weights again.

The only thing I see on the scale is weight gain not loss.

:mad: :explode: :devil: :frown: :angry: :sad: :brokenheart:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I was over calories yesterday by 19. I just may up my calorie intake. I"m at 1290 and burn at least 600calories Monday's thru Saturday. Sunday's I started doing some light cardio and burn 300's. Just this week I started lifting heavy weights again.

What kind of foods are you eating? Are they high in sodium? :flowerforyou:

Keep your chin up you'll get this :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

WTG! Sounds like you had a great workout and a great day!! :drinker: I was in the same boat. I never thought I'd say I couldn't eat all my calories... :laugh:
  • lpadilla75
    Options

I started keeping track of my sodium intake last week and each day I'm about 800mg under the 2500 limit.
    I have noticed the last couple of days I've been extremely thirsty. I even keep a water bottle on my night stand because I wake up thirsty. I make sure I get at least 80oz of water a day.
    I do cook alot and use Mrs Dash for seasoning. I'm not big on frozen meals because I feel I can always make a lighter healthier version. I do keep 1 meal in the freezer for emergencies.
    Fruit is so expensive this time of year, so I buy canned fruit in it's own juices.

The big "0" on my ticker keeps messing with my head.
  • kellch
    Options
    ...and 10 with the blonde chic (forgot her name but love her part of the workout,

Is she hot?

LOL whack.gif

Oh....and to answer your question...She's a pretty lady.... :smokin:
  • kellch
    Options

I started keeping track of my sodium intake last week and each day I'm about 800mg under the 2500 limit.
    I have noticed the last couple of days I've been extremely thirsty. I even keep a water bottle on my night stand because I wake up thirsty. I make sure I get at least 80oz of water a day.
    I do cook alot and use Mrs Dash for seasoning. I'm not big on frozen meals because I feel I can always make a lighter healthier version. I do keep 1 meal in the freezer for emergencies.
    Fruit is so expensive this time of year, so I buy canned fruit in it's own juices.

I remember hearing someone on MFP talk about being extremely thirsty and it was a symptom of something. I'm sorry I don't have more info on it. But you may want to talk to you doctor. Or even up your calories for a couple days. I know I was on a plateau and for a few days, I ate like a cow and started losing again. I personally, think you should talk with your doctor though. Just to be safe. :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

It could be that since you don't have a lot to lose your body's gonna lose it slower. :flowerforyou:

Just what you wanted to hear, huh? :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I think the other BL trainer's name is Kim
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

I remember hearing someone on MFP talk about being extremely thirsty and it was a symptom of something. I'm sorry I don't have more info on it. But you may want to talk to you doctor. Or even up your calories for a couple days. I know I was on a plateau and for a few days, I ate like a cow and started losing again. I personally, think you should talk with your doctor though. Just to be safe. :flowerforyou:

It can be a sign of diabetes (my mom, brother, and FIL are all diabetic).
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    I think the other BL trainer's name is Kim

You are right!! I LOVE her part of the workout on BL Cardio Max!!!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Thanks!

It could be that since you don't have a lot to lose your body's gonna lose it slower. :flowerforyou:

Just what you wanted to hear, huh? :laugh:

You're right but my brain chooses to ignore. :blushing: I need to cut it out. I'm doing all the things I should be doing. Now I need to find some patience.
  • xtina11179
    Options
    I need to find some kind of workout that I can really be interested in for a significant amount of time. The only thing I have found that I really like is Cardioke on Exercise on Demand. Only problem is, it's only 25 minutes!! I get so bored with other cardio. I do need to get to the gym. I can grab my iPod, jump on the treadmill and go for well over an hour. But until then, I'm not getting in enough cardio and am afraid it will catch up to me soon!!! Any ideas???

64151.png
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    I need to find some kind of workout that I can really be interested in for a significant amount of time. The only thing I have found that I really like is Cardioke on Exercise on Demand. Only problem is, it's only 25 minutes!! I get so bored with other cardio. I do need to get to the gym. I can grab my iPod, jump on the treadmill and go for well over an hour. But until then, I'm not getting in enough cardio and am afraid it will catch up to me soon!!! Any ideas???

64151.png

I have been doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max...it is a good work out. Is it fun..no...but it passes pretty quickly. At a friend's suggestion I ordered the Turbo Jam Max Results Package. I received it today and I'm already hooked. It is so fun and upbeat...love it!!!