Ideas for lunch.

Options
2»

Replies

• nicjane113
    nicjane113 Posts: 48
    Options
    I have weight watchers soup for lunch and there are quite alot of different ones so I don't find it getting boring. They are all under 100 calories per tin.
    I then have 2 ryvitas with light philadelphia spread. That comes to around 200 calories or just over so you would still have a little left over to fill up on fruit etc.

I also agree with the previous comments about wraps. Lovely with chicken or ham and a bit of salad plus a light dressing if you have the calories.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I have weight watchers soup for lunch and there are quite alot of different ones so I don't find it getting boring. They are all under 100 calories per tin.
    I then have 2 ryvitas with light philadelphia spread. That comes to around 200 calories or just over so you would still have a little left over to fill up on fruit etc.

I also agree with the previous comments about wraps. Lovely with chicken or ham and a bit of salad plus a light dressing if you have the calories.

Oooooh thanksss!:happy: I will defo stock up on those weight watchers soups!! :D