Thank you ice cream gods!

Options
Does anyone else love ice cream like I do? Especially during the summer! Who am I kidding though? I could eat it year round!

Anyway, when I heard about Halotop Creamery I was dying to get my hands on some! They only have Arctic Zero at my local grocery store, which I've heard is totally bogus. Anyway, I went over to Whole Foods on Monday and picked up a pint of every flavor they have! It's amazing! I highly recommend it for people who aren't totally cutting out sweets, but looking for healthier alternatives to say, a 1,500 calorie pint of Ben & Jerry's. This *kitten* is so good!

Replies

• beachpizza
    beachpizza Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I meant to post a pic! Also I love that my curse word was changed to "kitten."

sfr9y45nxiah.jpeg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I'm intrigued
  • beachpizza
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    I'm intrigued
    It's so good! I definitely recommend it.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's good. There's another thread going on this topic at the moment.
  • beachpizza
    Options
    I didn't see it! I'll have to take a look.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    What's in that pint? It sure as a passel of cats isn't milk, cream, sugar, egg.
  • beachpizza
    Options
    5x20sy1ezovt.jpeg

That's from the Vanilla Bean flavor!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    What's the fiber number on a pint, with "prebiotic fiber"?
  • beachpizza
    Options
    3g of dietary fiber per serving, 4 servings per pint.
  • spaceybeth
    spaceybeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Could you post a picture with the nutrition facts? I'm very interested in this ice cream but I want to know if it's okay for me to eat before I go out of my way to get it! thank you!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    beachpizza wrote: »
    Does anyone else love ice cream like I do? Especially during the summer! Who am I kidding though? I could eat it year round!

Anyway, when I heard about Halotop Creamery I was dying to get my hands on some! They only have Arctic Zero at my local grocery store, which I've heard is totally bogus. Anyway, I went over to Whole Foods on Monday and picked up a pint of every flavor they have! It's amazing! I highly recommend it for people who aren't totally cutting out sweets, but looking for healthier alternatives to say, a 1,500 calorie pint of Ben & Jerry's. This *kitten* is so good!

I just leaned about them too! Going to Whole Foods tomorrow!
  • beachpizza
    Options
    See above for the ingredients in vanilla. Here's a picture of the nutrition facts. They have all the info on their website too!

lvk2qo22pen6.jpg
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow so low calorie and low sugar. I will have to check it out.
  • ievent
    ievent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Another one to check out is Enlightened Ice Cream... sea salt caramel is amazing!
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Yasso Greek Yogurt bars are pretty good too.
  • BillMcKay1
    BillMcKay1 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Sadly not sold in Canada.... :'(
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love Arctic Zero. I am surprised you don't like it!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm usually not a fan of "diet" foods and i'm not a fan of Arctic Zero or Enlightened but man I LOVE Halo top. No joke i've been eating half a pint every single day since I discovered it. The only key to pure low calorie delightfulness is to make sure to leave it out for 5-10 minutes before consuming.
  • Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks twice! Once for the ice cream suggestion, and for explaining the *kitten*. I thought was interesting that everyone happened to pick the *kitten* to replace "bad" words. Apparently that's done automatically by MFP.