Looking for encouraging friends!

Options
Hi, I'm not new to mfp but I am looking to update my friends since they have all gone away. I've been on my weight loss journey for three years and have had many ups and downs. Ive got my head in the game now and I'm hoping to stay strong and power on! I have about 40 more lbs to go to be healthy again! Please feel free to add me! Thank you and keep on getting healthy!

Replies

• creolefitness
    creolefitness Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep your head in the game. No worries, we can do this!!
  • danicanash
    danicanash Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I am also looking for motivation!
  • trublutopaz
    trublutopaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm trying to be consistent-it's been a little challenging lately.
  • BreannaB823
    BreannaB823 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • allycat2392
    allycat2392 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to use mfp to help really keep me on track. Add me and we can motivate each other!
  • Lonelybroccoli_2
    Lonelybroccoli_2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,I'm looking for motivational partners too!!! You can add me also!
    I'm 34, live in Dublin,Ireland. I decided to change my life on the 2nd of January and since then I've lost 16 kgs.
  • Raven_Fitness
    Raven_Fitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Give me an add guys! Currently studying fitness to become a personal trainer, I've lost 17kgs and now starting a prep for my first competitive bikini show! :)
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    danicanash wrote: »
    Feel free to add me as I am also looking for motivation!

Looking for positive people too add me n we will motive each other
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to use mfp to help really keep me on track. Add me and we can motivate each other!

Ditto. Have been on MFP for a bit but can use the encouragement....add me as a friend
  • RueJue
    RueJue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need motivation too!
  • nerdypony
    nerdypony Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    could use a bit of encouragement as well
    feel free to add me :)
  • wildtxn
    wildtxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty clean and have an open diary. Anyone can add me for support/motivation.
  • leahn0102
    leahn0102 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Need the motivation and accountability myself. Feel free to add me
  • cendy1973
    cendy1973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love to encourage others and love feed back for my own thoughts & ideas. My goal is to lose 8lbs and get strong and have lean muscle definition. I am 42yrs old & have had 6kids/5pregnancies & have worked hard over the years to maintain weights between 148&150. Currently weighing in between 158&160. Any advice or sharing of workout ideas are welcome & feel free to add me.
  • izzyyoyo
    izzyyoyo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need suport! Gained a buch of weight after surgery and currently trying to lose.
  • SindiMc
    SindiMc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new and have been working at my journey for years. I am very motivated due to a marriage separation and possible divorce. I'm doing this for me, my health and just to be in control of my own life. I don't know how to add people, but feel free to add me. Stay focused, one day at a time and be kind to yourself when you slip. It's a lifestyle change. My name is Sindi.
  • martini0128
    martini0128 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I too have 40 lbs to lose. add me to keep one another motivated! I started mid last week and lost 6 lbs so far~
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend..I'm easy (Ha!) I will be happy to encourage you on your journey!

q48rldmsxk2w.jpg
  • StoryLover13
    StoryLover13 Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Any one can add me if they want to. I am just getting back on track after a few health issues and quite honestly need some friends to keep me on track. I need to lose roughly 100 pounds and get nervous thinking of that big of a number haha. I'm always there to listen if people just want to vent to an anonymous person as well.
  • JSG3711
    JSG3711 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I could use some friends to keep me on track too. I am new to this, but have had my share of life changing events in the past few years and I would like to try to get my life back on track. I can't change the past, but I can change the future to feel better about myself, and so can you. Count me in.