Over 60lbs lost in 7months

Options
jusbar71
jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
So back in January, I posted a question is it possible to lose 65lbs without exercise for August? Well I am very happy to say I did it. I have lost just over 60lbs without hardly any exercise. It is still a working progress, I would still like to lose around another 20lbs, but I am so proud of what I have achieved so far. First picture of how I am today and second picture taken Dec 26th s34jgqdq9xdr.jpeg
tfsjorhqv8k4.jpeg

Replies

• cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I too have lost a lot of weight with zero exercise. I find exercise just makes me hubgrier and tired. I do keto so I eat a lot of fat and protein so no muscle loss over here.

I will start lifting weights soon because I like what it does to the shape of my legs and butt...but no endless cardio for me. :-)
  • AmandaLawter
    AmandaLawter Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yay, you! I am so proud to call you my MFP friend. Congrats. You are beautiful! :)<3
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks lovely people, and Amanda what a wonderful compliment, thank you! I am grateful to have you as my friend. You are doing fantastic, let's make sure we keep up the great work together
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job hun!!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • Preet2drop100nMore
    Preet2drop100nMore Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing
    I wish I had done what you did in the past seven months.
    I sent you a friend request so I can follow your diet plan
    Truly inspired!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Great work, well done!
  • nlblaw
    nlblaw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Can you give some insight / tips on what you did to lose?
  • EternalSnow627
    EternalSnow627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have never lost weight without exercise but congrats to u!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!