30 day shred to start 1st August...anyone wanna join in?

Options

Replies

• Mutsa22
    Mutsa22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I always quit after day 2...but this time around hoping it works , so I'm in! and hoping this thread will keep me accountable, going to do some exercises between now and then to get some energy for day 1
  • Jenpeters59
    Jenpeters59 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I actually just got the video before finding this post. I go to Cancun on 8/28. So I need a 30 day challenge. Perfect! Count me in! I will also be replacing breakfast and lunch with protein smoothies. And no red meat for the 30 days as well. So excited! I am actually starting today to make it 30 days before my trip. Remember to take before pics, AND measurements. You will be gaining muscle, so sometimes the scale doesn't move or goes the wrong way, inches let you know it is working.
  • walkingwalkingwalking
    walkingwalkingwalking Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Had to look up DOMS : ) A really hot bath with Epsom Salts has done wonders for me in the past. Awesome commitment!

In (but I've already started this week!).

I did day 1 on Monday and the cardio was the hardest part for me. Lots of DOMS in the thighs yesterday from all the jumping, so I did some walking and yoga as a recovery day on Tuesday.

• MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 4... getting easier to do the full 2 minutes or cardio (specifically the jumping jacks/jump rope combo).
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!
  • wlfsilva1955
    wlfsilva1955 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How does this work? What are the rules?
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How does this work? What are the rules?

Do the workouts, check in with your progress if you want to, and complete 30 days of the workout (but take rest days too)!
  • wlfsilva1955
    wlfsilva1955 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thanks... I'm in...
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Did level 1, day 5 last night..made it through with 2 breaks instead of 3 :smile: taking a rest day today as my calves are noticeably swollen. Back at it tomorrow!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I was going to start this up soon so i'll join.
    I'll start Monday!
  • snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    is it free?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    You can find level 1 and 2 free on YouTube.
    I still have access to gym and weights next week, so I might join in later.
  • jils2
    jils2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, back on the 30DS now after a few weeks off. Had previously gotten to about day 16 (still only level 1 though!) but life got a bit busy and I've been really unmotivated due to the heat.

Hoping to get back on the wagon now. I'm trying to track my food and exercise better on here and was wondering how you register the 30DS as exercise on MFP? May be being silly but seem to remember I couldn't find an easy entry. Thanks!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Me too, circuit training.
    Day 3 done.
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm in!! let's try to finish this time!! i always end up quitting
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I made a group called 30 Day Shred || Aug 1st

But can't figure out how to post it here! If anyone wants to join it, to help with accountability, etc.

And maybe someone can post the link here, if I can't figure it out.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Thanks @CorneliusPhoton !
  • suebee143
    suebee143 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am in. This is a great workout and I don't have any travel commitments in August, so perfect timing! Looking forward to doing this. Thanks for setting up the challenge. :-)