zero calorie margarita (kinda)

Options
Sarcastic1
Sarcastic1 Posts: 14 Member
Okay, so it's virgin, couldn't get around that part, but I had a major craving for the taste...
water, crushed ice, Nellie & Joe's Key West lime juice, splenda to taste. I even added the rock salt on the rim. You have to play with the amounts to get it to your liking.

Replies

• CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    LOVE THIS!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    mmm Sounds great!
  • Dokks
    Dokks Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome, how many cals with a shot of tequila?
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome! Jose Cuervo also has a zero calorie mix (you're supposed to just add tequilla). It's not bad. I'll have to try this though! Thanks :smile:
  • Sarac715
    Sarac715 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light has a 'mocktail' line of mixes out right now and I think there is a margarita mix in one of them. Haven't had it though, they are hard to find!
  • Sarcastic1
    Sarcastic1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looks like using 1.5 oz shot you would add about 97 calories, and I didn't know about the zero cal mix, I'll have to look into that, thanks for the info! I have seen the mocktails at Walmart, only 5 cals there, but like all Crystal light it has aspartame.
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light has a 'mocktail' line of mixes out right now and I think there is a margarita mix in one of them. Haven't had it though, they are hard to find!

I know I've been looking all over for these! Sad :(
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    bump