um......

Options
Has anyone ever got deleted as a "mfp friend" because they were doing fairly well with their weightloss?

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Never happened to me.

I've deleted inactive accounts and voluble "friends" with dissimilar values.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Including yourself?
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    If a MFP friend deleted you, or anyone, because you were doing well with your weight loss, then it is best to wish them good luck and good riddance.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I once got deleted because I could 'eat so much and still lose weight' :laugh:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    No. I think I was deleted once because I was whiny a bit and a friend didn't agree with my decision to cut and bulk.
  • maxpyne
    maxpyne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    it means that you are on right track :smiley: !!!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I got deleted because I was accused of being a friend collector and I never interacted with someone. Big nastygram message about it, too. I never interacted with the person because they never posted any losses, their diaries were always over, and there weren't really any status updates to comment on. Like, what was I supposed to do?
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've had people comment about how much I can eat and still lose, as well as *what* I eat. I don't believe in cutting out any food groups or forbidding myself from ever eating fast food or somewhat unhealthy choices on occasion. Some people don't get that, but balance is what works for me, not restriction. I don't think i've had someone unfriend me over success though; if they did, they didn't tell me about it. lol
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I've deleted people, just because I didn't like to see their feed. But I've never felt the need to message someone to say, "I'm deleting you because I don't like you for (insert random reason here)"
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I've only deleted people for 90 days or more of inactivity and consistently eating under 1200 calories and then whining that they don't feel good and they are dizzy and cold all the time. But swearing that undereating wasn't causing it.

Oh, and I got deleted once cause I posted about beer too much. lol. That was my favorite.

I'm not deleting you because of the beer consumption. Some people just don't get it!!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,368 Member
    Options
    I have deleted people because of inactivity and I did delete 1 guy because he kept posting his song list (one at a time all friggin' day)...
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was deleted because I didn't want to see some guy's nekkid pictures. :D
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if anybody has ever deleted me as a friend or why it may have happened. How would you know?
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I've been deleted and I've deleted people. I never sent a message nor have I received a message about it. I delete people who don't log on for more than 25 days or who have a negative attitude. I have been deleted by at least one person who just didn't have the same view of the world as me. No problem. Did the person who deleted you TELL you that's why they deleted you? If so, you're better off without them. If not, that's a big assumption to make.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I don't typically seek friend requests but did, when I joined a challenge group; that required it. I very much dislike, that requirement. I do delete those that don't sign in daily. I don't accept requests, from friend collectors & have deleted those, that try to have cyber sex with me. Basically I am an awful friend because I don't interact on my News Feed because of all of the automatic posts, that I have no interest in reading; like when someone becomes friends with someone. I do PM back & forth, with 1 friend; so that's nice!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I have no idea if someone deletes me. Really, we're just screen names & avatars at the end of t h e day, so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I don't know, nor do I care.