um......

Options
2»

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Did they tell you why they were deleting you or are you assuming?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I delete for inactivity, that's about it. I haven't had too many problems with personality conflicts, but I don't add people often. I like a smaller, interactive list.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    WNYEj9G.gif
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    WNYEj9G.gif

Adding you :D
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I once got deleted because I could 'eat so much and still lose weight' :laugh:

I thought that was the whole point!
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Did they tell you why they were deleting you or are you assuming?

Yes. I my case they took the time out of their day to message me and tell me that I drink too much beer and that was not helpful for them. It was pretty funny since I didn't know my beer consumption was enough to make other people gain weight too. lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    I once got deleted because I could 'eat so much and still lose weight' :laugh:

I thought that was the whole point!

Apparently not!
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've been known to delete people who chronically under eat. Nothing against them as a person, it just ticks me off when they don't listen, so I'd rather not see it. Or if you add 50 people a day to your account and end up with 1000 friends. To me you're looking for an audience, not friendships. I don't have time for people like that on my list.
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I usually respond favorably to friend requests. But if somebody requests *me*, I assume that it is because maybe they agreed with something I said somewhere and are willing to interact with me. If they already have hundreds of friends, I will hesitate to accept the request because there is no way that what I post will ever make it to the surface of their world. And being clinically depressed, I read way too much into the *lack* of reciprocal likes and interactions. Also, if I see nothing but "detox_mama_73 burned 3300 calories doing 13 minutes of elliptical" on a daily basis, I'll probably delete them because that's *kitten* impossible and annoying.