PERFECT MACROS!!!

Options
I actually pulled it off today. So proud!
ypxohczwg2ya.jpg

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Nailed-It-Baby-Meme-01.jpg
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Do you get a sticker?
  • 321BooM
    321BooM Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :) woop!
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    The Force is strong with this one
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats guy
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    woooooooooooooooo!

love it when that happens!
  • hollyvalli
    hollyvalli Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It's like spotting a unicorn.
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    so it can be done! Would you look at that! WTG!!!!!
  • MartyL
    MartyL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to use macros but I don't understand them. Any advice.
    MartyL
  • callumwalker1995
    callumwalker1995 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I actually pulled it off today. So proud!
    ypxohczwg2ya.jpg

your macros are insane bro
  • WillpowerBurton
    WillpowerBurton Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @Sued0nim No sticker, but I did make that screen shot the background on my phone.

@TavistockToad @sparklyglitterbomb @thenananator Yes it is rare, but possible!

@MartyL Good on ya for taking an interest in adding another weapon to your arsenal in the quest for better health! Using macro-nutrient targets is a more exact way to make sure you're eating high-quality calories and giving your body what it needs, in the proper ratios, to increase your odds of achieving your goals. Those calories can broken down into finer and finer sub-categories: macro (carbs/fat/protein) and even micro nutrients (vitamins/minerals/antioxidants). Macros are goal-dependent, ie trying to lose weight, build muscle (that's my goal) etc.
    MFP should set them automatically when you set up your account details, but you can adjust them manually by % in increments of 5%.
    PRO-TIP: Personally, I don't trust the caloric or macro goals that MFP sets. Worth it to run your own Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) calculations and then plug THOSE numbers in manually.

I invested in having a genetic test done by Fitness Genes to determine the ideal training program, and calorie and macro values for me. I upgraded to MFP Premium so I could set my macros by grams and try my best to really NAIL em, but that's just cuz I'm nuts :wink:
    I hope my meager knowledge helps you a bit :smile: Best of luck my friend!

Links:
    3 Keys To Dialing In Your Macros
    TDEE Calculators: https://tdeecalculator.net/ http://mytdee.com/
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Nice work! @willburton174

Very admirable.

PS. I grew up in Surrey!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    .. that's a lot of calories.

But yeah, I'm always happy when I nail my macros.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    Wow yeah, I wish I could eat 3472 calories... and not pay dearly for it... lol.
  • WillpowerBurton
    Options
    I posted a screenshot from yesterday cuz I nailed it again!!! But it had a swear word in it and was deleted and I got a warning lololol. Too much excite I guess.
    @Francl27 and @VeryKatie Ya Im on a mission to escape from Scrawny Land, so I gotta eat big. Eventually in week 12 ill be eating 4000/day. Believe me it's not always easy, and not cheap, to suck back that much food!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    I posted a screenshot from yesterday cuz I nailed it again!!! But it had a swear word in it and was deleted and I got a warning lololol. Too much excite I guess.
    @Francl27 and @VeryKatie Ya Im on a mission to escape from Scrawny Land, so I gotta eat big. Eventually in week 12 ill be eating 4000/day. Believe me it's not always easy, and not cheap, to suck back that much food!

You might succeed if you do what I do when I fall off my weight loss wagon. Whole bag of nachos with salsa and cheese for dinner. LOL. But yes, if it's the good ol' fashioned regular dinner food stuff, then 3500 might be hard to get to.
  • WillpowerBurton
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »

You might succeed if you do what I do when I fall off my weight loss wagon. Whole bag of nachos with salsa and cheese for dinner. LOL. But yes, if it's the good ol' fashioned regular dinner food stuff, then 3500 might be hard to get to.

Ohhhh man that sounds good dont tempt me. Nacho Party soon?!?!
    At least 90% of my calories are from clean high quality sources. Its the reason why I still have 14.7% body fat even though Ive gained 16 pounds while "bulking". I think the whole build muscle/burn fat-pick just one at a time thing is kinda hogwash.
    But srsly, a giant heaping stacked plate of hot cheesy nachos is whats important here ;)
  • WillpowerBurton
    Options
    If anyone still be viewing this, here's day 2 and 3! HECK YA GO ME!!!
    Don't know if I'll be able to keep it up once school starts next week, but dang it's good practice!

u5iuhbhpensk.jpg
    oy4vtq9yyoy3.jpg