Ocd

Options
shortygirl1987
shortygirl1987 Posts: 230 Member
So who else has OCD and anxiety issues other than me. I've been suffering from anxiety most of my life and OCD has hit me hard over the past year, just wondering who else suffers from it or other disorders

Replies

• CatFan1019
    CatFan1019 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have issues with anxiety. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Kronkiscow
    Kronkiscow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Probably plenty of us. I have it too - it waxes and wanes a bit.
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    E.P.M.D.
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have OCD and anxiety issues. It makes managing my weight quite difficult. I tend to have more obsessive tendencies, and can get stuck on eating the same things over and over. Which is fine when it's healthy but not good when it isn't healthy food.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Anxiety issues also
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have anxiety when I watch football. I am OCD because I count calories.

Who doesn't have a little bit of all of it at least time to time.
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    CatFan1019 wrote: »
    I have issues with anxiety. Feel free to add me if you want.

I tried adding you but phone didn't give me that option
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    aint we all guilty of that? a little?
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    ADD/OCD/BPD/PMDD

What is BPD and PMDD
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    Amym26 wrote: »
    I have OCD and anxiety issues. It makes managing my weight quite difficult. I tend to have more obsessive tendencies, and can get stuck on eating the same things over and over. Which is fine when it's healthy but not good when it isn't healthy food.
    Yeah I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to weight loss cause I feel like if I don't workout everyday or workout hard enough I won't see results and I weigh myself everyday
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    <Deleted>

There are men out there that have it also, not just women, believe me my husband supports me the best he can but I also know I can annoy him with what I'm going through and Ive been working on getting better
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    bugzinc wrote: »
    aint we all guilty of that? a little?

The thing is there are many who have it worse than others, I'm sure a lot of people have there issues but many cant cope very well when it comes to it, such as myself
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    <Deleted>

There are men out there that have it also, not just women, believe me my husband supports me the best he can but I also know I can annoy him with what I'm going through and Ive been working on getting better
    I made a poor home joke and the resident white knights brandished their swords. So hostile. No opportunity let untouched.

My wife has high anxiety issues. It's not easy but I knew she had it from day one.

I'm not a white knight, I'm an outspoken woman.
  • shortygirl1987
    Options
    <Deleted>

I made a poor home joke and the resident white knights brandished their swords. So hostile. No opportunity let untouched.

My wife has high anxiety issues. It's not easy but I knew she had it from day one.

Words typed out are viewed differently, so if I don't know your sarcasm I won't see it as that
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I have CDO.... It's like OCD but all the letters are in order.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I have OCD, when it pertains to my handwriting. If it isn't perfect I fear that it isn't legible, for me to later read; even if I know it's readable & everything is in either alphabetical/numerical order, by size or when I bought it, if it doesn't have an expiration date; such as many hygienic supplies. Also symmetry pertaining to the placement of more than 1 object & I typically buy 2 to 4 of some things because I dislike odd numbers, no wonder; I am single! Oh my excessive use of commas, semicolons, exclamation points & run on sentences!