Hello I am new and need all the encouragement I can get!

Options
I am well known for my lack of will power when I am feeling week, and my don give a damn attitude. However when I am motivated I am the most motivated person in the world! Please motivate me?

I turned 30 in Feb and need to sort my weight, health and fitness out once and for all.

Who'd have thought I was teased at school for being too skinny?

Replies

• Caseyanna
    Caseyanna Posts: 53
    Options
    I'll be 30 in March. That was a huge factor in me beginning my weight loss journey!
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome you have come to a GREAT place for Motivation and support feel free to add me if you would like! :D
  • dont_u_mean_carrots
    Options
    I was teased at school for being overweight so I know how teasing goes ;)

I too just turned 30 and have started to give the regular exercise and watching what I eat a try. It's working! Just have to keep with it and keep the motivation up there. I wouldn't try to nit pick every little calorie just set a goal and work towards it. If you fall off the wagon don't beat yourself up over it just get back on and keep going the next day!
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome!!! I turn 30 in September and I don't want to be unhealthy in my 30's.

Good luck on your journey and we are here to motivate each other!!!

Add me if you like.
  • rddeppy
    rddeppy Posts: 44
    Options
    welcome! I am 38 and I know I have to get it together soon. I have days where I'm very motivated and then others (like the last few) where I cant get it right. Feel free to add me and we can help each other out.
  • DiamondBill
    Options
    Support is a big factor in keeping health and fitness on top of your priority list. Develop good daily habits now....

Bill Patty
    Coach DiamondBill
  • purplerose421
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I think you'll find a lot of supprt and encouragement here. It's definitely helped me a lot! Feel free to add me! And good luck!
  • sonamae80
    sonamae80 Posts: 5
    Options
    I too just turned 30 (in November) and that, along with my 2 kids, was inspiration enough for me to get healthy!

Best of luck on your journey! ;)