Need a Mentor ✊

Options
Im a 2nd time mom & would like a Mentor, i must lose the weight from pregnancy just gave birth July 18th. Nd as of now i need healthy easing tops with this 1250 calories set a day. Until i can start working out one i get the Okay From my obgyn.
I Must must must lose weight , don't wanna go into depression like the last pregnancy.... Plus i wanna impress my self along with my Boyfriend. Any takers .?

Replies

• katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I will!
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me- my diary is open and I love sharing my TIPS for fitness and clean eating!
  • ZanaFaith
    ZanaFaith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I walk 2 miles a day at my job but I have added Zumba 2 days a week walking on Friday and Sunday but so far I have lost 6 lbs from my doctor visit
  • CariOnlyBetter
    CariOnlyBetter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've just started but you can add me too!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations

You had a baby 2 weeks ago? Relax ...you have a lifetime to lose the weight ..now is for bonding with the human being you have created...clever you

Are you breastfeeding...1250 calories sounds far too low

It takes 9 months to create a baby, it will take months for the hormones to leave your body ...

If you are prone to post natal depression it is even more vital that you get a rounded nutritious diet

Please just take it easy ...at least for a few weeks until you get an all clear from your doctor ...don't unduly pressure yourself
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I agree with Sued0nim! Bond with your little one and don't put pressure on yourself to lose the baby fat YESTERDAY!! It will take some time and patience....something that is in short supply when you have added a new human being to your life. Walking is the easiest way to get some "exercise" into your day. Get a stroller and go. If your older one is still toddler size, put the newborn in a pack and put the older one in a stroller! Take this time to bond with your kids, and if you can get some weight loss into the mix, that is a bonus. And breastfeeding is also good for using up some of your calories. But don't go so low that you aren't providing for both you and the baby. You got this, mom.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    Congratulations

You had a baby 2 weeks ago? Relax ...you have a lifetime to lose the weight ..now is for bonding with the human being you have created...clever you

Are you breastfeeding...1250 calories sounds far too low

It takes 9 months to create a baby, it will take months for the hormones to leave your body ...

If you are prone to post natal depression it is even more vital that you get a rounded nutritious diet

Please just take it easy ...at least for a few weeks until you get an all clear from your doctor ...don't unduly pressure yourself

Yes. Eating that low jeopardizes the milk supply. Plus with breastfeeding, your body is burning extra calories each day. Have some patience and revel in the love and joy of the new little one.