Stay at home moms

Options
I would really love some stay at home moms with me on my journey I think it would help to have someone who knows what ur going through and usually on call 24/7!

Replies

• NessF86
    NessF86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to two boys 2yrs & 4yrs. I'd love some support if you'd like to add me. We can do it together! It's so hard trying to fit anything around them.
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 2 girls. I'd love for y'all to add me! This is my 2nd time around with weight loss. I had lost almost 50lbs, and found out I was pregnant with baby girl #2. She's now 14months old and I'm still 20lb heavier than I was before pregnancy. I was not at my goal weight yet before, so this leaves me with about 44lbs to lose before I'm at my goal. Thanks for starting this thread! We're all in this together! :)
  • babypunkprincess
    babypunkprincess Posts: 109 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm a new SAHM to a month old boy. I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight at 160 but still need to lose 15-20 pounds! U can add me
  • nickisa28
    nickisa28 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi. SAHM over here :) my boys are 10 and 4yrs. I have always had to work unfortunately but thanks to OH getting a big promotion, I'm taking 3 months off and loving it...most of the time anyway! ;) I still haven't lost the baby weight from 4 years ago!! ☹️ now I have a bit more time on my hands and one of my best friends has become a personal trainer, I get to take my kids along to workouts so I'm spending the summer getting in shape. I wanted to lose 17lbs and only have 7lbs to go...it's seems these are the hardest 7lbs though :(
  • luckyjen76
    luckyjen76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm a stay at home mom I have a 4 year old and 8 month old.
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to a 5 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. I have 20 lbs to go
  • Kate4030
    Kate4030 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a little girl who will be 2 next weekend! Hoping to get pregnant with number 2 in the next few months. It has been such a battle to stay on track with my nutrition and get a work out in. I would LOVE support and encouragement from other SAHMs. Anyone, please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    im a SAHM to .....8yo boy, 7yo boy, 4yo boy, 3yo girl and 8month old boy.

i barely have time to have a wee let alone anything else and when I do get to have a wee at 1 of them is with me hahahaha
  • AliciaBerries
    AliciaBerries Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I stay home with my 19 month old, and I also have a 15 year old. So far I've managed to lose 68 lbs since january, but I still have another 65 or so to go. Add me. I've been on this site the whole time but haven't really used these forums much. Maybe we can help motivate each other.
  • cmwanwrjw751
    cmwanwrjw751 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of a 6 year old boy, a 5 year old girl, and a 14 month old girl! Feel free to add me!
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Sahm here. I have 2 boys, ages 6 and 10 and a little girl who is 1 1/2. I lost all my weight from both boys a few years ago on here. I'm 5'7 and started at 185 and got down to 145. This time around I started at 175, exactly 21 days ago..(logged back on here 2 weeks ago) and I'm down 7lbs. My goal is to get back to 145. That was a good weight for me. I want it back so bad..and I'm completely done having kids so ready to lose it for good! Feel free to add me. :-)